BY RED LION HOTELS

Red Lion Hotels
  • "Gorgeous hotels with big,clean,comfortable rooms,great concierge staff and dining,My husband and i would stay again " in 5 reviews
Neenee D.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Gorgeous hotels with big,clean,comfortable rooms,great conceirge staff and dining,My husband and i would stay again
Megan S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I love the Red Lion in Coos Bay, Or. The last time I stayed you can tell they were updated and the beds are comfy.
Manvir K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great hotels! Ive stayed with them a few times now and they have very convenient locations and are very affordable!
Samantha S.
Cathedral City, CA
Very affordable. I'll give them 4 store they are clean, beds were comfy. But they didn't offer much for breakfast.
Hannah G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
These are great hotels. I have always had a positive experience with them. Clean and spacious and typically quiet.
Chelsie F.
Lahaina, HI
The Red Lion Hotels are great ways to spend quality time with the family no mater where your vacation takes you
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
OK experience but I have been to their conference room and it was very nice a lot better then the rooms.
Jessica H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've only stayed at one red lion and I was pleasantly surprised. Great service, clean room and comfy bed!
Janna M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great place to stay! Very nice.The workers were friendly..the rooms were spotless and I will stay again.
Jennifer Y.
Red lion is a 3 star hotel at the most. I've stayed in a few and ways feel like they are more motel like
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
Does this hotel chain still exist? I never see them.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where can I find current deals on this hotel?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone stayed at this hotel?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion I saw was kind of ghetto looking. How is the hotel normally?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never seen one of these around? Where are these hotels mainly located?