BY RED LION HOTELS

Red Lion Hotels
  • "Gorgeous hotels with big,clean,comfortable rooms,great concierge staff and dining,My husband and i would stay again " in 5 reviews
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I stayed in a Red Lion Hotel in Kissimmee, Florida on my vacation. It was very affordable and clean! The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our door lock latch got stuck and we got locked out of our room and maintenance was so nice! The only negative thing that I have to say is that they charge you a hidden $9 fee per night along with whatever you pay when you book online. Other than that, I had a very nice experience with my stay here.
Mariah B.
Carriere, MS
If I could give this no stars I would. I had an absolute terrible experience when I stayed at the Red Lion in Atlanta. They overcharged my card for my room and I STILL haven’t received that money back, during my stay there were no room keys so every time I came back I had to be escorted to my room, the staff was unhelpful and rude, right outside our window was a graveyard and so in the morning when I woke up there were three funerals going on, the restaurant connected to the hotel was so gross. I have contacted their customer service multiple times about getting my money back for the overcharge and they still haven’t refunded me. I will be reporting them to the BBB. It is not worth the money to stay at one of these hotels. I highly recommend you avoid all Red Lion Hotels.
Evelin C.
Kennewick
Hotel was good, we stayed there for a week, we came to visit Washington, had our sheets and room cleaned out everyday, we had the continental breakfast everyday there lol and coffee the staff was friendly as well, and it was very Clean.
Jayda N.
Macon
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Red Lion hotels are also very amazing there customer service help you with everything most of them have bed and breakfast and even an outdoor pool super fun for the family they can help you with all of your vacation needs they usually know what a great attractions around the area to visit they're super friendly and they're also very cleanly
Ashley M.
Lockport, IL
Rooms were very basic. Was kind of disappointed that it did not include a microwave, only a mini-fridge. However, the room was VERY cheap per night. My boyfriend and I only used the room to sleep in and it was worth the money for that.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
The quality of hotel just depends on the location. Some locations are amazing & corporate puts a lot of money into, others are barely standing up. It really just depends on the location on what type of quality you’ll experience.
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
These are my favorite hotels to stay in! No matter what the city, I find the hotels to all be of the same great quality and have the same feeling which is comforting. The staff is always great and they seem to always be super clean.
Katia T.
Pasco
I love Red Lion because it’s economic friendly, super nice inside and what I love about it most is it has jacuzzis in the Jet rooms! I’m definitely a repeat customer and customer service is always great!
McKayla T.
Twin Falls
Had a comfortable clean stay the last time I was there. Customer service was great. The housekeepers were very nice and friendly. I stay here just on occasion. Overall satisfied with Red Lion.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We frequently stay at Red Lion Anaheim when we go to Disneyland! The property is always well maintained and they have dog friendly rooms. We typically visit the park during off seasons so we can usually get a room at for a really cheap price. One of the many perks of staying here is you can typically get a package that includes a breakfast buffet that is complete with eggs, potatoes, breakfast meats, and a variety of cereals pastries and fruit. This saves a lot of money when you plan on spending the day at Disneyland. It's also right next door the the Toy Story parking lot so you can walk over and catch the bus to the park for free! We love this place!
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
Does this hotel chain still exist? I never see them.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Where can I find current deals on this hotel?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Has anyone stayed at this hotel?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The red lion I saw was kind of ghetto looking. How is the hotel normally?
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never seen one of these around? Where are these hotels mainly located?