BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsRED
Kiss Titanium Flat Iron, 1 Inch

RED Kiss Titanium Flat Iron, 1 Inch

by RED

TITANIUM FLAT IRON FROM RED BY KISS is a specially designed non-stick heating system that allows for one-pass styling, which not only saves time but eliminates over-heating and over-drying. The ceramic heater prevents hair damage and titanium plates...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RED Kiss Titanium Flat Iron, 1 Inch!
Destiny G.
I feel in love with this the first time I trie fit ! It better the. The traditional ceramic flat iron and better for silk presses
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
By far my favorite hair iron I ever owned! This worked great for my thick curly hair. I always had a problem with straightening my hair and what to use. But when I tried this iron, I never looked back. I love curling my ends with this as I straighten and it saves time by doing the straightening and curl at the same time. My hair is shiny and soft after use as if it’s naturally straight. Definitely recommend for thick curly hair! But make sure you use a heat protectant.TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Flat Iron Smoothing Spray
Tina L.
Albany, NY
RED Kiss Titanium Flat Iron, 1 Inch uploaded by Tina L.
Red Kiss Titanium Flatiron is one the best you can get . Used by most and loved by many hair stylost. I have thick course hair. Its little high end but worth it. My 1st one owning this brand.
Myesha H.
Concord, NC
I just got this product for Christmas and plan on using it next well to straighten my hair. I have used other red straighteners in my past and got great results from it. They never burned my hair or damaged my curl pattern so over always been happy with the results.

Looking for your answer?