Red Jeans by Versus, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for women. (Versace) uploaded by María Gabriela L.

BY VERSACE

Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an acquired smell to me. I personally didn't care for it, but I gave it as a gift and my sister LOVED IT! I did love the presentation that it came in, it was fun and lively. It gave off a great vibe and was an even greater gift!
Sarah E.
This is by far one of my favorites. I can't find it very often any more but eBay usually has it. It's a beautiful scent!
María Gabriela L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this for a while and i adore it, This perfumes is actually beautiful. Have a great scent and a pretty (and really cute) presentation. I really don't remember the price but i don't think its expensive. I would recommend.
Adele D.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Versace Perfumes are actually beautiful. I've had 3 different kinds and enjoyed them to the end! I have always had a huge love for Versace.... anything! I know I will get quality product from a quality name.