Red Jeans by Versus, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for women. (Versace) uploaded by María Gabriela L.

BY VERSACE

María Gabriela L.
I have this for a while and i adore it, This perfumes is actually beautiful. Have a great scent and a pretty (and really cute) presentation. I really don't remember the price but i don't think its expensive. I would recommend.
Kissa H.
Tupelo, MS
This was an acquired smell to me. I personally didn't care for it, but I gave it as a gift and my sister LOVED IT! I did love the presentation that it came in, it was fun and lively. It gave off a great vibe and was an even greater gift!
Sarah E.
This is by far one of my favorites. I can't find it very often any more but eBay usually has it. It's a beautiful scent!
HANOON❤️ H.
london
The packaging is gorgeous. Red jeans on my skin smells absolutely wonderful and gives the perfect vintage feel. The sweet floral smell is amazing and last really long. I’m not sure if I would buy it again if it runs out as I’ve used it in over 2 years.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Versace Perfumes are actually beautiful. I've had 3 different kinds and enjoyed them to the end! I have always had a huge love for Versace.... anything! I know I will get quality product from a quality name.