BY VERSACE

Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
es un buen perfume fresco lo use hace muchos años como obsequio que me dio mi mama y la verdad me gusto , lo siento ligero y agradable, el empaque es diferente fuera de lo común y viene en una lata..
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Soft smells that attracts attention .. Not to strong or fruity at all! Makes you want to hung yourself all though the bottle is a small bottle .. It's great as it is . Reminds me of a baby . Love this product to anyone who doesn't like fruity smells
Susan D.
Cantonment , FL
I bought this fragrance a few years back. I love the light crisp sweet smell of it. To me it's definitely a springtime or summertime fragrance. It's something that I feel should be worn during the daytime
Pamela S.
Overland Park, Ks
It's my favorite fragrance since I was 15 years old!!! It's very feminine casual scent because has floral, sandalwood, musk, and vanilla notes.
Megan D.
Hanford, CA
I am so picky with perfume and I absolutely love this perfume! It has a wonderful smell and lasts for so long!
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
I grew up wearing this perfume in high school. It´s very femenine and casual. I would recommend this scent
Dayana R.
Brampton, ON
I grew up wearing this perfume in high school. It had one of the sweetest scents I have ever tried. Its a very soft scent with one harsh note. It goes great during the day with jeans and a t-shirt. You can also wear it at nights however a little does go long way. I would totally recommend this scent!
Faye W.
Basildon, Essex
Beautiful youthful scent, perfect all year round in my opinion and so inexpensive, its packaging is very pretty and vintage looking so it looks good on your dressing table, definitely worth a try if you haven't yet!
Courtney E.
Hamilton, south Lanarkshire, uk
Lovely perfume not keen on the bottle but nice and the tin is so useful for you