BY AIRHEADS

Keyword: TAFFY see more...

Buy on Walmart
irene r.
Rio Hondo
This is a great on the go snack when you’re craving something fruity but sweet at the same time this is just so good I actually like to pack them in my kids lunch bag or even my husband’s bag and like I said it’s just a great little sweet snack that you can have. very affordable you can get them at Walmart so I do recommend buying these because they’re worth it
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
The Airhead minis are great for when my kids need a snack or want a piece of candy, they are just the right size for them. They have the same great Airhead flavors and tasty. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a quick candy fix!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Loveeeeeee these! They are so delicious! I get hear all the time! I actually just bought more yesterday. There are no cons to something this good and it is very affordable especially when you portion things out.
Kimberly R.
My favorite!! I have to have these on road trips. The flavors are great and I just love anything chewy. Super cheap usually can find individual ones at gas stations. My husband is hooked on them too.
Daisy V.
San Jose, CA
These are a perfect mini size for a sweet indulgence. They have a chewy texture that dissolves easily in the mouth. My favorite flavor is the blueberry one. They are a little too sweet for my taste, but I do recommend.
Ashley M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! Easy to throw in lunch boxes and go or just to snack on. They are good for movie theater snacks too. You can buy them basically at any food store even at gas stations too.
Wilma Q.
Coral springs
Airhead is another product that I like I've been enjoying Airhead since I was a little child this product never gets old to me because it's been around so long and I still to this day enjoy it like a little kid do if I have a craving for a sweet snack
Chelsea H.
Marmet
Airheads has and will always be my #1 candy. It's hard to explain why I love them but I do. They are just so good! My favorite flavor is blueberry! I do wish they would bring back pink lemonade
Aubriana H.
Oronogo, MO
I love to buy the assorted package of Airheads. The minis are a perfect size as well as the different kinds they offer. The flavor is always good enough to satisfy my sweet tooth. I would highly recommend.