Red Hots Air Heads Mini, 4.2 oz

by Airheads

Keyword: TAFFY

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Hots Air Heads Mini, 4.2 oz!
6 months agoThomasville, NC
AirHeads Minis are the best fruit flavored candy that is out there. I find myself craving AirHeads all the time but find it hard to choose only one flavor so having a baggie filled with Minis apple variety fits my needs perfectly. This also helps when I need to take candy for my students because I get a variety and they are able to choose which flavor they like the best. All AirHeads flavors are my favorite and these give me the ability to choose from multiple flavors
6 months agoLuverne, MN
I love grabbing these mini packs. This way you get to have each color and not eat an entire one! Mini is always best! Blue and red are my favorite! Mystery is always delicious
7 months agoKennett Sq, PA
These are delicious. Full of flavor and delicious tasting! I love their small size, makes me eat more of them but that is not a problem! The smaller ones are hard to find but the good news is you can always eat the bigger ones!
a year agoState college , PA
the best candy in the entire world. i’m addicted to this stuff. all the flavors are so good and it’s a great price! they’re not to hard and i always eat it when i’m craving candy. i’ll buy it over and over again!
9 months agoEau Claire, WI
These are my weakness. I love these! They are so delicious and I try to limit my amount because they are sweet. They are affordable and the flavors are great. I would recommend these.
10 months agoPeabody, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy! I love candy. It’s a problem. In this bag, you get so many different options for the sweet tooth of yours. Affordable, and totally worth the calories ;)
a year agoAtlanta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
When I need a little pick me up I reach for Air heads at the store. This soft candy it liked by most of my family members, so somebody always have one or two pieces to share with each other. The candy is the right size and cans be stored anywhere. The wrapper is easy to open. It never a candy that is tiring so it has many flavors to choose from.
2 years agoMineral Wells, WV
Air Heads are a nostalgic candy for me. They’re delicious with a variety of flavors, and they are at a good price point. One of my favorites compared to other candy, and are available practically everywhere. I recommend.
a year agoClayton
These are so delicious!! I do not know how anyone would not like these! They taste great! They also are the minis which is easy to just get that little bit of sweetness your looking for without having a whole one! It comes with a variety of flavors including Mystery!! Would recommend!
2 years agoFox Lake, IL
As a vegan, I am so happy I didn’t have to say goodbye to my childhood favorite candy. The child inside of me looks forward to these candies being thrown out every Fourth of July. They are addicting to me!