BY AIRHEADS #28 in Gummy Candy

Keyword: TAFFY see more...

Hannah. B.
Portales
The texture of these is perfect. They have a very nostalgic feeling to them. For some reason, it tastes a little like too much flour or other powder is in them. But it’s also sugary sweet. If you don’t mind the flour flavor, they’re tasty.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
The Airhead minis are great for when my kids need a snack or want a piece of candy, they are just the right size for them. They have the same great Airhead flavors and tasty. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a quick candy fix!
Shanice D.
Baltimore , MD
This is my favorite candy of all times m. I have been eating airheads since I was a young girl. E varieties that they have are amazing. I normally buy the variety pack so I can choose different flavors. I like the green apple one the most.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
Air Heads are a nostalgic candy for me. They’re delicious with a variety of flavors, and they are at a good price point. One of my favorites compared to other candy, and are available practically everywhere. I recommend.
Laikyn G.
So bad for you but so good. Lol. I always grab these when I’m going to the movies or when I just have a sweet tooth. If you have braces or fillers in your teeth I wouldn’t recommend. I cracked a filler eating an airhead 🤭
Hayley S.
Richmond, IL
As a vegan, I am so happy I didn’t have to say goodbye to my childhood favorite candy. The child inside of me looks forward to these candies being thrown out every Fourth of July. They are addicting to me!
Gina F.
Mount Vernon, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not many blue raspberry which is why I'm not reviewing this at all I just got this from a friend of mine who shared with me but I can't make up my mind on a small amount of blue raspberry in the whole bag
Luz G.
Westlake village
Omg omg my fav fav candies that he cant get enough of, it has always been a fav of mine as well since I has a kid. Air head flavors are great and the price is very affordable highly recommended .
Donya Y.
cedar park
Airheads are so good. They’re similar to Laffytaffys but harder to chew. It leaves a lot of flavored saliva in your mouth LOL. I love the watermelon flavor. Definitely recommend this candy
Emeraude🥀 B.
Pomona, CA
Always good. I love finding out which one is the mystery flavors. All flavors are tasty. I would say my favorites are Blueberry, cherry and orange. Always a good value no matter what.