Add a Photo

By STARBUCKS
Here for the season, our Red Holiday Cup returns with new holiday art on this collectible coffee tumbler. It features our Siren logo and a red-on-red design, with drink boxes on the back. Flip lid. Holds 12 fl oz. Handwash recommended. Do not microwave.
Photos (4)
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Greenwood, Mo
Every single tumbler I own from Starbucks keeps my coffee nice and hot! I'm not the fastest coffee drinker so it's comforting to know I won't have to constantly be making more!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Jacksonville, NC
Tried my friends cup the other day and accidentally dropped it and unlike other tumbler type cups. It didn't break in 2!
Joyce V.
Joyce V.
I'd love to try this look very simple and not too much I wanted to know if it's spill proof also
Kim W.
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
All around great travel mug! It's durable and keeps your drink hot. You also still have the iconic Starbucks logo.
Corinna S.
Corinna S.
I personally love the plain red cup. Perfect for keeping drinks hot or cold!
Amy F.
Amy F.
Dec. 8, 2016, 9:16 p.m.
Review for: Red Holiday Cup Tumbler, 12 fl oz Starbucks Drinkware
Love this tumbler. Keeps drink warm and cool. Also festive for the holidays and always feels good making a donation by purchasing one
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Dec. 10, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Red Holiday Cup Tumbler, 12 fl oz Starbucks Drinkware
These cups are so cute and so useful. I go to school and I'm clumsy, so I drop things... A lot.
Valentina N.
Valentina N.
Jan. 26, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Red Holiday Cup Tumbler, 12 fl oz Starbucks Drinkware
its pretty, and big, every morning i drink coffee and this keep it warm... and it do the same with the cold drink
Heather S.
Heather S.
Milton, DE
Dec. 20, 2016, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Red Holiday Cup Tumbler, 12 fl oz Starbucks Drinkware
I love my Starbucks tumbler. Winter is when I drink the most hot coffee or cocoa and it does a good job at keeping liquids warm for some hours. It was worth every penny and I would recommend it.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Morgantown , KY
Anything Starbucks is amazing and this tumbler keeps up with the Starbucks name. It keeps it hot and tasty