BY RED HEART

Ashlee W.
I love this yarn. It's so soft and the colors are entirely too beautiful. It works well nicely and it doesn't fray or come knotted (at least not as often as other brands I've had). I just finished a blanket using this yarn!
Katherine R.
Sayre, PA
Definitely recommend this yarn! It's super soft compared to the super saver which I've found to be a little itchy. And the price is definitely doable. Walmart had them I believe at 2.94 now. I've used it for hats, scarves etc.
stephanie c.
I recently used red heart love yarn for the first time and love it.Its really soft and easy to use,it doesn't shread while working with it,its very comparable to my go to brand,and i give it a ten!
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I love Red Heart. If you need a solid acrylic yarn that's easy to work with and lasts forever, this is it. It is also soft, so that's a big plus.
Carla  P.
I love this yarn. It's easy to knit with and doesn't separate. I use it to make accent bows on scarves and other projects for my granddaughters.
Brittany S.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this yarn! There are always so many beautiful colors. I use it for crocheting blankets and I am in love with it!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Love this yarn and recommend to all my family and friends. It's soft to the touch, great to knit baby hats, blankets...
Lauren H.
Ward, AR
Love crocheting this yarn is the best and I highly reccomner this product !!!!
Julie B.
North Bay, ON
I once picked up a skein of this yarn and didn't realise what it was. I loved how soft it was compared to the price. It works well with crochet and the end products are gorgeous and feel like quality.
Amy C.
Red Heart yarn is a great low-priced yarn. The Love version is noticeably softer than the "original" super saver, and I find it doesn't pill or shed as much too. My only issue with it is that the yarn is not wound tightly so if you're a quick knitter (or crocheter) your needle or hook may go through the yarn.