BY RED HEART

Cheyenne M.
Walnut Grove
My favorite worsted weight yarn! It is perfect for baby blankets or Afghans. The price is the best on the market for the quality and the colors are beautiful. My daughters baby blanket was made with Red Heart With Love and it is STILL super vibrant and soft. Very little drawing when washed and knots well when joining so your projects won't come unraveled. Only draw back, which is common in worsted yarn, is the pilling.
Ashli J.
I love the red heart with love solids.... it’s a good value, the yarn is soft and super easy to work with. Red heart is one of my top 5 favorite yarn brands. You can crochet or knit with it. It’s also good for arm knitting. I recommend it for sure
Ashlee W.
I love this yarn. It's so soft and the colors are entirely too beautiful. It works well nicely and it doesn't fray or come knotted (at least not as often as other brands I've had). I just finished a blanket using this yarn!
Katherine R.
SAYRE, PA
Definitely recommend this yarn! It's super soft compared to the super saver which I've found to be a little itchy. And the price is definitely doable. Walmart had them I believe at 2.94 now. I've used it for hats, scarves etc.
stephanie c.
I recently used red heart love yarn for the first time and love it.Its really soft and easy to use,it doesn't shread while working with it,its very comparable to my go to brand,and i give it a ten!
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
I love Red Heart. If you need a solid acrylic yarn that's easy to work with and lasts forever, this is it. It is also soft, so that's a big plus.
Alexandra N.
I am a huge fan of red heart. I love how soft their yarn is and how easy it is to crochet with their fibers. This is a great yarn for beginners.
Carla  P.
I love this yarn. It's easy to knit with and doesn't separate. I use it to make accent bows on scarves and other projects for my granddaughters.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Love this yarn and recommend to all my family and friends. It's soft to the touch, great to knit baby hats, blankets...
Brittany S.
Copperas Cove, TX
I love this yarn! There are always so many beautiful colors. I use it for crocheting blankets and I am in love with it!