Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Bright Yellow uploaded by Ana S.Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Bright Yellow uploaded by Cassie V.Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Bright Yellow uploaded by Maeve R.

BY RED HEART

COATS & CLARK-Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. Super Saver has been America's best selling yarn for over 70 years. The great wash performance and no dyelot solids makes this large skein the Go-To yarn for wear-ables; home accessories and more. Weight category: 4. Solids: 100% acrylic; 7oz/198g; 364yd/333m. Prints/Multi-colors: %100 acrylic; 5oz/141g; 244yd/223m. Flecks: 96% acrykic/4% other fibers; 5oz/141g; 260yd/238m. Gauge: knit: 17 st x 23 r = 4in(10cm) on size 8(5mm) needles; crochet: 12 sc x 15 r = 4in(10cm) on size I9(5.5) hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanable. Made in USA. see more...

Buy on Michael...*
Mhairi S.
Mhairi S.
Suffern, NY
I LOVE this color. I make pom poms with it and it looks so bright and happy. So many people have asked that I make them some with the yellow. Because it's not next to your skin it is perfectly fine to use this for craft projects.
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Mojave , CA
I almost always use this brand for when i knit. You get a lot for the price and it is very affordable. The yarn doesn't lose color or form! I like it!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Aurora , CO
I really like what a many things we can do with yarns, and there is a many different colors to choose for what you want here's an example
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX
Using this color along with green in glow worm red heart black in black and red in rojo to make a rasta blanket
Mari A.
Mari A.
What a nice bright yellow this is that remains me I need to buy some you can always find sales 👍👍
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
Kennewick, WA
Honestly, I don't know why anyone buys this brand anymore. It is the scratchiest yarn I have ever used. There are so many other better options. Worst yarn on the market.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert
I love this yarn. It's bold in color, affordable and holds up well without fading. It's easy to work with too.
Danelle V.
Danelle V.
Somerset, NJ
I absolutely love this yarn for just about every project. I made a couple minion hats as gifts for my family and they have held up well with red heart. Great sturdy yarn.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Love the Red Heart Super Saver line. Its a great product with a large variety of colors.
Cassie V.
Cassie V.
Evansville, IN
I love this yarn to make my minions hats for my boys. it's so bright and washes well!