Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Bright Yellow uploaded by Maeve R.Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Bright Yellow uploaded by Cassie V.Red Heart Super Saver Yarn-Bright Yellow uploaded by Ana S.

BY RED HEART

COATS & CLARK-Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. Super Saver has been America's best selling yarn for over 70 years. The great wash performance and no dyelot solids makes this large skein the Go-To yarn for wear-ables; home accessories and more. Weight category: 4. Solids: 100% acrylic; 7oz/198g; 364yd/333m. Prints/Multi-colors: %100 acrylic; 5oz/141g; 244yd/223m. Flecks: 96% acrykic/4% other fibers; 5oz/141g; 260yd/238m. Gauge: knit: 17 st x 23 r = 4in(10cm) on size 8(5mm) needles; crochet: 12 sc x 15 r = 4in(10cm) on size I9(5.5) hook. Care: machine wash (max. temp. 104F/40C); tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; dry cleanable. Made in USA. see more...

Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
Honestly, I don't know why anyone buys this brand anymore. It is the scratchiest yarn I have ever used. There are so many other better options. Worst yarn on the market.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Decorator Expert
I love this yarn. It's bold in color, affordable and holds up well without fading. It's easy to work with too.
Kim C.
Camp lejeune , NC
Love this brand! These work so well for blankets and hats! This color is bright and beautiful! I get mine at walmart.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I learned how to knit by my self, love this yarn, soft and every color imaginable. Can always find something different.
Alisha W.
Gadsden, AL
I really love using this yarn. It's really affordable and has a huge variety of colors to chose from.
Shayauna G.
The best yarn brand to use for hats. So warm and cozy. The colors are always bright and overall, don't change by dye lot. This yellow was the brightest I have ever seen.
Danelle V.
Somerset, NJ
I absolutely love this yarn for just about every project. I made a couple minion hats as gifts for my family and they have held up well with red heart. Great sturdy yarn.
amy c.
Bellingham, WA
I love this brand! They have a nice amount of colors to chooses from. Also a great price compared to others. This brand is also easy to find it is well known so it is at many craft stores and big chain stores as well.
Jessica B.
Love the Red Heart Super Saver line. Its a great product with a large variety of colors.
Cassie V.
Evansville, IN
I love this yarn to make my minions hats for my boys. it's so bright and washes well!