Red Heart Super Saver Yarn uploaded by Kimberly M.Red Heart Super Saver Yarn uploaded by Kelly L.

BY COATS: YARN

Red Heart Super Saver Yarn: This medium weight has been the bestselling yarn for over seventy years Perfect for all knit and crochet projects Weight category: 4 Content Solids and Multi: 100 percent acrylic Content Flecks: 96 percent acrylic/4 percent other fibers Putup Multi and Flecks: 5 oz/141g, 236yd/215m Putup Solids: 7 oz/198g, 364yd/333m Gauge: 17st x 23r = 4"/10cm on size US8/5mm knitting needles, Suggested crochet hook size I9/5.5mm hook Dyelotted: we try but are not always able to match dyelots Solids are not Dyelotted Care: machine wash, tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron, dry cleanable see more...

Kelly L.
Kerman, CA
I got this Red Heart yarn on clearance at Walmart. It looks like any other type of yarn. I'm ok about the quality I'm thinking of doing a scarf with it but I'm not sure yet. The color of this yarn is very pretty that's why I purchased it and because I wanted to practice. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
I bought this yarn for a project that is near and dear to my heart. I am making beanies for Veterans and the homeless and other people in need. I bought the yarn at Walmart and Michael's on sale so the price was very affordable. People also donated the yarn towards the cause. The picture shows 29 of the 150 beanies that I have made. I would definitely suggest this yarn to others because it is quality, soft and a brand that I can trust . Coats Clark Red Heart Super Saver Yarn , Black [1 - Pack, Black]