Red Heart Super Saver Ombre Yarn Deep Sea Coral uploaded by Monica G.Red Heart Super Saver Ombre Yarn Deep Sea Coral uploaded by Monica G.

BY NOTIONS

Red Heart Super Saver Ombre Yarn see more...

Monica G.
I bought this exact yarn but the Scuba one...apparently the coral one is the only one that popped up in Influenster but with this yarn I made wonders with it lol. My favorite project that I made was the beautiful Mandala Vest. I loved only though towards the end of my last rows the color sequence was mixed up it would change from dark to light frequently and also it had a lot of knots in it. Which I've had many skeins before with knots but this one was exaggerated. I ended up using some of the skein and then changed it to RHSS Turquoise i believe it was and tried to make it blend in with the mixed up Scuba yarn. But over beautiful colors i made about 5 different projects the Vest, hats, scarf, and blankets using different colors of the ombre collection.. and yes regardless that experience I would buy it again just hope it doesnt repeat itself lol
Ashli J.
I love the red heart super saver ombré yarns!!! And the deep sea coral color is no exception! It’s so vibrant and pretty.... I want to make a ton of stuff for my home for summer decor in this one! It’s perfect! Super soft yarn, easy to work with, definitely worth checking out.... price is good for how much yarn you get in a skein.
Raina R.
Clarksville, IN
I love Red Heart for all of my blanket projects. I bought the ombre for a scarf and love how the color works up perfectly blended. I cannot wait to see how it works on a corner to corner babyblanket..
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
This is the only yarn that I ever use if it is not Red Heart I don't use it. It is modernly priced and soft. I love Red Heart.