BY GENERIC

Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 10 STARS🌟 It is my #1 drink of choice and has been for quite a few years. Most people overlook it but to me, it has such a great flavor I keep going back. It’s definitely a sweet wine so if that’s not your thing, try something else. Great news; It’s super affordable. You can also turn this into one of the best sangrias you’ve ever tried!
Irma C.
Not my favorite. It is too dry with a strong woodsy taste. Will be a good choice for dry red wine lovers
Danielle W.
This is a decent wine but not my favorite. It's worth a try though everyone is different
Kristin B.
Mt Sterling, KY
A unique taste for wine. Good but I probably wouldn't get again, there's better
Brook S.
Great with dinner and there sangria kind is fabulous! !!!!! This wine is crisp.
Laura T.
Lakewood, OH
I got this as a gift and the whole bottle had been dipped in chocolate from malleys i think. Someone bought it just because there was a red guitar and it reminded them of me.. I'm glad they did because i really enjoyed this sweet wine with my chocolate.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is a great wine to have when you are having dinner and even better when you are relaxing!
Marta C.
Yeah good choice for dinner time ! it taste yummy.
recommended that product
Morgan M.
Inexpensive with a great taste! One of my personal favorites! Would definitely recommend for a special ocassion.
jeanine m.
Wtnehnts.tmenysmshNg rhmH dv sg s rhmrhmdhmshmshmdhmsnhenhemehmrhmdh.d.dmrmehmdmsgsgehnehmehmehm
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
Does anybody else enjoy this wine?!
Kylee G.
Evansville, IN
Is this a strong wind?
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Is this a sweeter red wine? Or is it dry?
Jalissa R.
Is this wine good? I've purchased the red sangria and that one is amazing.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How deep and or rich is this flavor