BY GENERIC

Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
This is a good wine for a great price. I think it is an easy drinking wine that could be enjoyed with a variety of meals or by itself.
Shakeevia C.
Opa Locka, FL
Who doesn't like a good red wine to go along with a steak or chicken dinner? This is also great for relaxing as is all wines. it has a distinguishing taste.
Tessarae T.
This is amazing wine. I love the taste and the flavor is soo good !
Rachel C.
I love wine, and I would love to try this one out. I'll have to look for it at a local wine store I shop at.
Melanie B.
Auburn , AL
Im very picky when it comes to the taste of what I drink and this is great to me!
marysol f.
Lic, NY
I didn't personally like it but then again I don't like red wine much but id give it a try maybe in a small party
Janel I.
Maspeth, NY
Cheap wine but tastes soooo good. Not recommended if you like a drier wine
Stossi W.
Serve this up with a steak or whatever other savory goodies you can bring to the dinner table and your guests wont be let down. Great quality and rich in taste, definitely worth what you spend. The husband breaks this out when he has the lads over and its become one of our prime choices for dinner party gifts...we have yet to hear anything but positive word-of-mouth reviews so I'm not surprised to see so many great written reviews as well!
Megan K.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I do love this wine, it is great with dessert! and it's not to expensive.
Christina V.
This drink is the king (or queen) of drinks! It is sweet and delicious! Just be careful to not drink too much too fast or it might ruin the experience lol
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
Does anybody else enjoy this wine?!
Kylee G.
Evansville, IN
Is this a strong wind?
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Is this a sweeter red wine? Or is it dry?
Jalissa R.
Is this wine good? I've purchased the red sangria and that one is amazing.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How deep and or rich is this flavor