BY GENERIC

Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 10 STARS🌟 It is my #1 drink of choice and has been for quite a few years. Most people overlook it but to me, it has such a great flavor I keep going back. It’s definitely a sweet wine so if that’s not your thing, try something else. Great news; It’s super affordable. You can also turn this into one of the best sangrias you’ve ever tried!
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Big and jammy with 14.5% alc., lots of blackberry, vanilllin oak, and a plush mouthfeel. Clearly made for new world palates.
Carla  P.
We love this! My daughter shared it with us and we are hooked. It's very tasty and isn't very expensive!
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Although I love Red Guitar wine, I'm OBSESSED with their sangria! It's not available everywhere, but as far as a premade sangria goes, it gets an A+!
 Breanna G.
Radiant, VA
This is SUCH a great wine! it's rich taste just sends me over the moon! I would recommend it to anybody that loves a good old fashioned red wine!
Baylee R.
Shade, OH
Such a great wine! One of my favorite brands! Taste is great! I defiantly recommend!
Dawn D.
Red Guitar makes super delicious sangria! It's great over ice and perfect for a relaxing Summer day.
catherine f.
This wine is one of my favorites products because is a good for drink in parties, disco and everything i like this product
Shiloh W.
If you like red wine, you'll like this. Honestly I can't really distinguish anything particular about this brand, but that doesn't mean it isn't good nonetheless. It's exactly what you want a red to be.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
I'm a huge wine fan, but this is one of my favorites. It's hard to find it anywhere though! Sam's sales it, but Walmart doesn't! That taste is great for the price.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Happy Hour Expert
I really love wine but I have never tried this brand or kind what does it taste like and is it a good brand? Here in Louisiana I have never seen this wine where could I get it to try?