BY GENERIC

Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 10 STARSūüĆü It is my #1 drink of choice and has been for quite a few years. Most people overlook it but to me, it has such a great flavor I keep going back. It‚Äôs definitely a sweet wine so if that‚Äôs not your thing, try something else. Great news; It‚Äôs super affordable. You can also turn this into one of the best sangrias you‚Äôve ever tried!
Stossi W.
Serve this up with a steak or whatever other savory goodies you can bring to the dinner table and your guests wont be let down. Great quality and rich in taste, definitely worth what you spend. The husband breaks this out when he has the lads over and its become one of our prime choices for dinner party gifts...we have yet to hear anything but positive word-of-mouth reviews so I'm not surprised to see so many great written reviews as well!
Shiloh W.
If you like red wine, you'll like this. Honestly I can't really distinguish anything particular about this brand, but that doesn't mean it isn't good nonetheless. It's exactly what you want a red to be.
Laura T.
Lakewood, OH
I got this as a gift and the whole bottle had been dipped in chocolate from malleys i think. Someone bought it just because there was a red guitar and it reminded them of me.. I'm glad they did because i really enjoyed this sweet wine with my chocolate.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
I'm a huge wine fan, but this is one of my favorites. It's hard to find it anywhere though! Sam's sales it, but Walmart doesn't! That taste is great for the price.
Shakeevia C.
Opa Locka, FL
Who doesn't like a good red wine to go along with a steak or chicken dinner? This is also great for relaxing as is all wines. it has a distinguishing taste.
Christina V.
This drink is the king (or queen) of drinks! It is sweet and delicious! Just be careful to not drink too much too fast or it might ruin the experience lol
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Although I love Red Guitar wine, I'm OBSESSED with their sangria! It's not available everywhere, but as far as a premade sangria goes, it gets an A+!
 Breanna G.
Radiant, VA
This is SUCH a great wine! it's rich taste just sends me over the moon! I would recommend it to anybody that loves a good old fashioned red wine!
Jalissa R.
This is the absolute best sangria, every time I go to wine and spirits I have to pick up a big bottle of this. Very nice for a relaxed day.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
Does anybody else enjoy this wine?!
Kylee G.
Is this a strong wind?
Karen A.
Evans, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this a sweeter red wine? Or is it dry?
Jalissa R.
Is this wine good? I've purchased the red sangria and that one is amazing.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
How deep and or rich is this flavor