BY RED GHOST #49 in Hot Sauce

Red Ghost Hot Sauce (5oz./148ml) Ingredients: Cayenne, habanero, naga bhut jolokia peppers, capsicum, vinegar, salt, gum.

Lauren F.
Southaven
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
If you think Tabasco sauce is hot, then this guy isn't for you. Red Ghost is definitely hot, but flavorful as well. You only need a drop so the bottle lasts awhile. Love this stuff.
Jolianna D.
Foodie Expert
Me and my boyfriend are weird and we both drink hot sauce off of our hands so this shit is really hot and let's say I don't drink milk so I was on fire
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA
Foodie Expert
This is so hot and spicy but has a really great flavor. if you love spicy then you will love this
Ashley A.
Delphos, OH
Best hot sauce ever! the price is amazing and you only need a little for the taste each time you use it!
Sarah R.
Taylor, TX
Foodie Expert
It gives the perfect spice to any food! It has the perfect spicy flavor and I add it to almost everything! I always carry one with me!