Red Fork Smoky Pulled Pork Starter

by Red Fork

With Fresh Garlic & Red Chile. Natural ingredients. No preservatives. No gluten ingredients used. Smoky Pulled Pork Seasoning Sauce Uniquely American and downright delicious, tender pulled pork fuels competition and conversation throughout barbecue land.  Our version is a contender - any night of the week. Red Fork Recipe - Serves 4-6. 2 pounds pork shoulder roast. 1 pouch Red Fork Smoky Pul.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Fork Smoky Pulled Pork Starter!
Columbus, OH
I bought this 3 months ago on a road trip, put it in the cabinet and forgot about it. I used it over the weekend and if you're going to make pulled pork and just use BBQ sauce, this is the way to go. There are more herbs and spices in it so it has a better flavor the just plain BBQ sauce. Something you should definitely try.
No Special Diet
Festus, MO
This is the best pulled pork seasoning you can buy at the store. I bought it because it was on sale and now I will never use another