Red Fork Rosemary Chicken Seasoning Sauce 8 oz

by Red Fork

Red fork rosemary chicken seasoning sauce 8 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Fork Rosemary Chicken Seasoning Sauce 8 oz!
San Diego , CA
Picked this up at my local Von's grocery store. Made it the same day and it was not edible. The chicken and sauce was so sour I pulled the package out to see if it was expired. It was not. Not one of my family members could eat it. Literally threw the entire chicken entrée in the trash and ate pb&j's for dinner. So bad I'm not even willing to try the other favors.
No Special Diet
Wyoming , MI
Red Fork Rosemary Chicken Seasoning Sauce 8 oz uploaded by Robyn K.
This is amazing!! My kids don't like a lot of stuff but this was a winner with everyone. Just enough garlic and rosemary and it was so yummy. Definitely will make it again!
Sugar Free