Red Fork Lemon Herb Asparagus Seasoning Sauce 4 oz

by Red Fork

Red fork lemon herb asparagus seasoning sauce 4 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Fork Lemon Herb Asparagus Seasoning Sauce 4 oz!
Yakima , WA
This seasoning sauce was okay. It didn't impress me but it also did not disappoint. I normally just steam or cook my asparagus with some butter and love it like that! If you do the same, then I wouldn't recommend this. I don't think I'll repurchase this because it wasn't impressive. It had a lemony taste to the asparagus which was good but not really amazing. This might be worth another shot next to lemon shrimp on a dish but until its a craving. Super easy to make, by the way, it only required a small amount of water.
Gluten Free, Low Carb
I typically cook for just myself, so I find it hard to justify making my own sauce. This affordable option is both delicious and so, so easy. I usually add twice as much of the suggested fresh asparagus because I like my asparagus to keep a little crunch. I don’t have kids, but I think this would be a great alternative to a cheese sauce for veggies.
Vegetarian, Sugar Free, Low Carb