red flower moisturizing body lotion uploaded by Lisa M.red flower moisturizing body lotion uploaded by Amber C.red flower moisturizing body lotion uploaded by Callan W.

BY RED FLOWER

french lavender flower skin organic flowers, bio-dynamic honey and wild crafted botanical extracts deeply balance, soften and delicately scent the skin. *certified organic, biodegradable, free of dyes, parabens, sulfates , petro-chemicals, and synthetic preservatives. not tested on animals. made in the u.s.a. moisturizing body lotion, french lavender see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Icelandic Moonflower more...
I received a sample size from Allure in the scent Icelandic. I really love how quickly this moisturizes your skin and sinks in very quickly. I'm not a huge fan of this fragrance on me, but it is very multidimensional and I pick up different notes. It's long lasting. I would definitely recommend this formula.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I am really loving this scent and this lotion right now. It's very floral - so if that's not your thing then it's not for you. But I love it! It's very moisturizing whenever I apply it on my hands. Amazing!
Habibah Z.
Sheffield , ['', '', '']
It has a very nice scent, and does what it says on the bottle. I find myself using more often in the winter. I really like the fact that it has a pump, it helps with using the right amount of product. I would really like for there to be a mini version of this for travelling.
Callan W.
Ive kept this by my bed since I got it for Christmas from my beau. All natural, smells great, and keeps my skin feeling so soft, especially when mixed with a body oil like Face The Day Lavender and Coconut.
Suzanne M.
Renton , WA
Review for: Icelandic Moonflower more...
This product contains too strong of a fragrance for me. It moisturized fine but fragrance was overwhelming. Won’t wear again because of this.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I recently received this moisturizer, Icelandic Moonflower, in a beauty box subscription I receive monthly. I thought I'd give it a try. It is VERY soft on my skin and lasts for awhile. The only thing was the scent. It is very very powerful. If you do NOT prefer a strong scented lotion, this may not be the one for you.