red flower moisturizing body lotion uploaded by Amber C.red flower moisturizing body lotion uploaded by Callan W.

BY RED FLOWER

french lavender flower skin organic flowers, bio-dynamic honey and wild crafted botanical extracts deeply balance, soften and delicately scent the skin. *certified organic, biodegradable, free of dyes, parabens, sulfates , petro-chemicals, and synthetic preservatives. not tested on animals. made in the u.s.a. moisturizing body lotion, french lavender see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Icelandic Moonflower more...
I received a sample size from Allure in the scent Icelandic. I really love how quickly this moisturizes your skin and sinks in very quickly. I'm not a huge fan of this fragrance on me, but it is very multidimensional and I pick up different notes. It's long lasting. I would definitely recommend this formula.
Callan W.
Ive kept this by my bed since I got it for Christmas from my beau. All natural, smells great, and keeps my skin feeling so soft, especially when mixed with a body oil like Face The Day Lavender and Coconut.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I am really loving this scent and this lotion right now. It's very floral - so if that's not your thing then it's not for you. But I love it! It's very moisturizing whenever I apply it on my hands. Amazing!
Habibah Z.
Sheffield , ['', '', '']
It has a very nice scent, and does what it says on the bottle. I find myself using more often in the winter. I really like the fact that it has a pump, it helps with using the right amount of product. I would really like for there to be a mini version of this for travelling.