BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

If you re looking for something new yet classic, this set is for you. Red Door Aura is the vibrant new floral fragrance inspired by our classic Red Door. This fragrance is luminous, sparkling, elegantly sensual and sure to please. Includes: Red Door Aura Eau de Toilette Spray Red Door Aura Silky Body Lotion Red Door Aura Eau de Toilette Spray Red Door Aura Holiday Set see more...

Brittany y.
Brittany y.
I absolutely love this scent! Its a little pricey but, its very well worth it!! ☺id say give It a try!!!!?
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I love the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Aura gift set. It's very convenient for gifts and for use it too.. Actually this is the perfum that i use.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Firebaugh, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of the Red Door from Elizabeth Arden. I received this as gift one year for my birthday by some coworkers. The look of the bottle is also really cute. I have purchased the Red Door perfume several times afterwards. Just love the smell.
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
I purchased this for my mom one year for mother's day, and she absolutely loved it. It is a strong scent, slightly oriental, but still beautifully feminine. Not to mention that the price is great. I would not recommend it for anyone who is into fruity or sweet scents. It is citrus-y, and has strong floral notes as well. Like I said, it is what is described as an "oriental-type" scent.
Maida S.
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
My mom actually gave me a lotion from red Dore and from that they on i have been addicted to this perfume.. the smell is amazing and i get so many compliments.. this is one of my favs thats for sure!
Summer K.
Summer K.
East Berlin, PA
I actually think that this scent does not smell good at all. It is one of those scents that I could not stand to smell for a second.