BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Glamorous. Elegant. Sophisticated.

A melange of rich, rare florals, Red Door is Elizabeth Arden's classic signature fragrance. This elegant rich floral bouquet celebrates the glamour and luxury of the iconic Red Door.

INGREDIENTS:

Top Notes-Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Wild Violets

Middle Notes-Red Rose, Moroccan Orange Flower, Jasmine, Ylang

Base Notes-Honey, Oakmoss, Sandalwood

• Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic r...1 Answers
Rubal s.
My mother has this fragrance and she absolutely loves it, I like it too, has great floral notes, veitver and has some note of insence, very good performance too, lasts all day.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Oh my, I cannot handle this perfume. It was not for me at all, it is way to strong. I only used a small dab and I swear I could even taste it in my mouth it was that strong. I gave it away after one use. I wouldn’t waste your money.
Ciara J.
Man My Mother Used To Wear This When I Was Younger & I Fell In Love With The Scent So Much That I Wear As A Young Woman Now . So Potent & Long Lasting 😩
Melinda B.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Let me tell you a story about this... One night at a exotic dancer club a dancer was sitting next to me she had on a very fragrent perfume so I asked what she was wearing and she told me red door all the girls wear it because it lasts and the guys like it. So if you want to smell like dancers in Vegas buy this it's what they all wear.
sdafasdf s.
Rhrbrbrjcjc jcucucucucuc vrvrvvrrb fff f off f f t RT f f f f ft to t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t t
Crystal C.
Austin, TX
I've smelled this thousands of times ive Goten it for my grandma I got it from Walmart but if your in your 30s this is not the smell for you it reminds me of an old person.
Tammy B.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
These s perfume smells so good. I have bought this a few times for my Mom it's her favorite. Although I love the way it smells, it breaks me out. But if I could I would definitely wear this. It's not incredibly expensive, I would recommend you test this before using if you have sensitive skin.
Linda M.
this is one of my first perfume i got ..and i still use it ...the perfume is so good  warm and cosy  its a wery good winter perfume on the cold days  but can be good for sommer too its a little powdery and clean  . it stay many hours on me and the price is wery low for this wery good perfume its always in my collection
Amber Z.
Dammam
5 stars are less for this perfume. My mother loves it and so do I. ♥️♥️♥️ it lasts for years if dress is not washed and even after one wash♥️ one if thr best i have used in my life ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Julia A.
New York
My special perfum for special occasions. When I take a taxi, they ask me the name of the perfum. I told them that is my secret
sonia v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic reaction?