BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Glamorous. Elegant. Sophisticated.

A melange of rich, rare florals, Red Door is Elizabeth Arden's classic signature fragrance. This elegant rich floral bouquet celebrates the glamour and luxury of the iconic Red Door.

INGREDIENTS:

Top Notes-Lily of the Valley, Freesia, Wild Violets

Middle Notes-Red Rose, Moroccan Orange Flower, Jasmine, Ylang

Base Notes-Honey, Oakmoss, Sandalwood

• Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic r...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Caitlin P.
Newhall, CA
A classic and ageless scent that will never go out of style. My grandmother, and mother have both used it. It can easily be picked out of a room and is very unique to itself. Smelling it brings memories and screams class! Also lasts.
Kelly F.
My grandma loves Red Door and has been using it for years! It's a very pleasant smell and it's not overwhelming (when used in appropriate amounts). It's very iconic and my grandma always receives compliments on it. I do agree that it is an "older" scent, but I believe that it's one of the best smelling perfumes.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
This is a very classic/classy fragrance. I love it, I could wear it just about every day. I don't find it to be over powering like other fragrances, I have to be careful what I use because strong scents trigger migraines for me.
Nina C.
Bangs, TX
Red Door is a more mature scent, and a bit heavy. However, I like that it last until late in the evening. When combined with the body powder, the scent invades in layers and lightens into a pleasant sweet and spicy smell.
Lorna R.
I love the smell and I love the bottle it comes in.
I need more!
I like its unique smell.
Macy's is the best place to go for your perfume needs. Sometimes you get a gift with the products it makes it fun.
Kaitlyn C.
This reminds me of older people. I thought this was going to smell good with all the advertising it has but I was wrong. This is the second worst fragrance I have smelled next to White diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor.
Rebecca S.
Springfield, IL
This is more of a winter "heavy" scent. Stays on very well. I do love it ! My mom wears this every year during the holidays. She gets compliments on it every time she wears it from men and women.
Paulette R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the smell wonderful it last all night, even when the day ends I can still smell the perfume on my clothes I love it. Just like always a little pricy and a better shape woild be wonderful
Stephanie R.
Brady, NE
My husband bought me this perfume for Christmas last year. I just love it. I only wear it on special occasions due to the price tag, but it also came with a beautiful Red purse which I use daily.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

Its smell is incredible , a mix of elegance and freshness lasts very long time on the skin, although many girls create q is a frangacia for older women should try is incredible
sonia v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic reaction?