BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Red Door, Elizabeth Arden's signature sophisticated scent, opens with exotic ylang ylang and red roses. Inside, a rare oriental orchid mingles with jasmine and lily of the valley, Moroccan orange flowers, forest lilies, freesia and wild violets. The fragrance closes with sensual notes of woods, spicy vetiver and a hint of honey. Elizabeth Arden s signature sophisticated scent see more...

• Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic reaction?1 Answers
Angela N.
Elizabeth Arden used to make Red Door Velvet and it was so sensual and elegant. I loved it because I can't wear to many perfumes due to migraines from a head injury but they stopped making it. :( Red Door is a perfume that I can wear on a "good day" and it smells wonderful but nothing like Velvet did.
Alanah H.
This perfume is what my mom wore when my sister and I were young. It’s a very nostalgic smell for me. Other than that, there’s noting very special about it. It doesn’t really wow me. However, I get really bad perfume-induced migraines, and Red Door has never given me a migraine, so that’s a plus!
JULI$$A 👑.
Rogers , AR
I got one of these for my 15 birthday and I feel like it's the type of perfume that you would use when you have to go somewhere important i really like the smell and I would buy it myself.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
I love this perfume!!! It is my favorite! It lasts forever and I have had it for years. It's pricey but so worth it. It smells amazing and never comes off until you shower. I buy it time and time again. If you want to splurge I recommend this perfume. Treat yourself!!!!
Becca L.
My friend gave me a sample of this. I wasn't impressed. It kind of smelled like any other high end department store perfume to me. It smelled powdery and a little old to me. I wouldn't recommend.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I just love this fragance! I think is perfect for people with a lot of personality and attitude. I already have bought 2 and honestly love it!
Mary D.
I love Elizabeth Arden, I have a small fragrance collection, and most products belongs to Elizabeth Arden brand. Of course I could not miss their signature "red door".
The fragrance is long lasting, sophisticated and a mixture of sweet and intense! I love it.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I'll put this out there right away - I hated this fragrance. It's very strong and very "grandma". However, I won't let my personal taste affect the rating. The bottle itself is one of the prettiest I have ever seen and the strength of this fragrance is amazing. A little bit of this perfume goes a long way. If you like this scent, you'll be able to get a lot of use out of it. The value is definitely there.
Rikka I.
This is a very mature, musky, but classy scent. I used to get this as a Gift during Christmas from my grandfather (the gift set). The scent is very long lasting and perfect for fall and winter because of the strong musky scent that comes from it. A little goes a long way because it is a very robust and strong smell. I used to get compliments on it and always from men... never from women oddly enough.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
I love Red Door .. !! use many years ago, it is my favorite, which I will leave footprints, tell me: What rich smells !!! I love it because I identify with him and identify with him. I
Elegant, imposing its aroma, impressive it..!!!!!!
sonia v.
Pico Rivera, CA
Has this perfume ever caused anyone to have an allergic reaction?