BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Buy Red Door Perfume Buy Elizabeth Arden Fragrances Red Door by Elizabeth Arden is a classic and elegant signature fragrance for women, launched by the house in 1989. Red Door presents a feminine m lange of rich, rare orchids, lilies and roses accented by fresh fruits, sweet musk and honey and the sensual scent of vetiver. Red Door has an aroma that is both spicy and sweet; a feminine and classically luxurious fragrance. Red Door has a feminine scent that possesses a blend of red rose, violet, jasmine, lily of the valley, and orchid. If you are looking to buy Elizabeth Arden scents online this Red Door fragrance is a classic and elegant scent that has standed the test of time since 1989 when Red door first came out. At perfume.com you can buy fragrances for cheap as well as the top fragrances by Elizabeth Arden and no other online perfume store has better deals for discount Elizabeth Arden perfumes and fragrances. see more...

Becca L.
My friend gave me a sample of this. I wasn't impressed. It kind of smelled like any other high end department store perfume to me. It smelled powdery and a little old to me. I wouldn't recommend.
Tara H.
This is the very first perfume I bought with my own money at 15. It is a classic fragrance and it is a scent when you are going somewhere fancy. It will stay with you all day and doesn't require much at all. A little goes a long way. It has been around forever and that should speak volumes.
Mari D.
Please don't wear this often. The smell is awfully strong but definitely long lasting, if that's what you're looking for. It also very inexpensive to find and will last you for a while since a spray, or two, does the job.
Alicia B.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells amazingly Wonderful after 1 try At this Event I went to it made me feel pretty good With my gown at this event I just came from
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I love this and always will. It is a pretty strong scent so you don't need a lot and it lasts for months if you use it sparingly.
Linda M.
this is one of my first perfume i got ..and i still use it ...the perfume is so good  warm and cosy  its a wery good winter perfume on the cold days  but can be good for sommer too its a little powdery and clean  . it stay many hours on me and the price is wery low for this wery good perfume its always in my collection
Elena P.
My mom once had this perfume and I thought it had a really nice smell, it's really more for older women. It's not something women in their 20s would wear.
Marthanki S.
This perfume smells amazing. Has a unique scent and lasts for a long period of time. However, I feel this is for older women