BY RED DINGO #59 in Cat Accessories

These cat collars are made with premium nylon webbing fitted with a safety bell and our snag free fish clip-Cat collars are available in one size across a wide range of reflective, designs and classic colors-Features- Adjustable for perfect fit- Soft yet durable webbing- Abrasion resistant ribbon- Matching bell for wild life protection- Safety Release clip to ensure the safety of cats and kittens as their collar become snagged during adventures- Adjustable Length - 8 to 13 in- Dimension - 12-50 x 0-50 x 0-50 in- Item Weight - 0-06 lbs- Pattern - Paw Prints- Color - Purple- SKU: RDNG004 see more...

Trish G.
RedDingo products are incredible! They are so cute on my cats and my dog! They are super sturdy with tons of options, I have bought many sets for my cats!
Malila D.
I love this it's super to wait my cat seems to like it reasonably priced and you can put it on the dog to
Savannah L.
Eureka, CA
Can you get this at petco?
Joanna r.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does it come in other colors?
Nicole C.
Vancouver, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is the brand really called pussy prints? I have no issues with it, as I understand that means CAT.. It's just a head turner. :)