Red Diamond Tea Bags (100 ct.)

For over 100 years Red Diamond has produced some of the world's finest teas. Handpicked from the finest estates in the world. The South's finest since 1906. see more...

Christina S.
Red diamond bags are very durable. No worry over nasty tea grounds at bottom of pitcher. The bags last a long time in the pitcher and don't make tea be tossed because of busted bag
Isabella J.
Spring, TX
Love these tea bags! I boil the bag with the water, pour into a pitcher with sugar, then add cold water and my family will finish it that day! Tastes just like restaurant made.
Diana S.
Listen. I’m from Texas. If anyone knows anything about great sweet tea it’s Texans. You don’t mess with a good thing, and red diamond... well it’s a great thing!
Cynthia C.
Red Diamond tea is so good its the only tea i will drink besides milos the only thing I wished was they made them in small bottles like milos and the bag dippers you dip in a cup so you could take them on a cruise ship because the cruise tea is nasty!
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
I'm from the south so I love my sweet tea and being away from the south it's hard to find. But with this it's like a little cup of home.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
So good love to brew my own tea but when I am feeling lazy they also have this by the jug in the cooler aisle .. So good and refreshing
Summur V.
Longview, TX
Love red diamond tea. I don’t drink soda but I do drink sweet tea especially if it red diamond brand