Red Diamond Sugar Free Iced Tea, 128 fl oz uploaded by Katherine S.Red Diamond Sugar Free Iced Tea, 128 fl oz uploaded by Cynthia J.

BY RED DIAMOND

Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
My favorite iced tea. It's quick and easy to grab from the store. I like my tea sweeter than molasses, and this one gives you the sweet without the guilt.
Raine B.
Our family love this tea. We drink this stuff like it's going out of style. It has a very smooth taste. It isn't too strong, and it's not too sweet.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
I find this tea very refreshing!  I like the fact that it's not sweet at all. I can't have sugar so this is a great change from water!
Liz P.
Hulbert, OK
One of the best kinds of teas out there! It is my go to at gas stations when needing a drink.  It always has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
Red Diamond tea is the best. Priced right with a great flavor. This is my go to tea. I always keep a gallon in the fridge. Very refreshing!
Sierra H.
Ackerman, MS
This tea is okay if I’m in a hurry or bringing something to drink for an event. It doesn’t have the best flavor but it’s always cheap.
Katherine S.
Yum yumm yumm I love this tea it is simply delicious and not too sweet either which is almost like homemade southern tea that I love.
Ashley H.
I buy this at Walmart it is very strong brew ! My family loves it but I have tried better tea ! Its not bad for the price !
Linda D.
Lumberton, MS
Love this tea! My husband and kids haven't even noticed that it's sugar free! Going to give the tea bags a try now .
Jessi W.
Montevallo, AL
Growing up in the south, all I've ever drank was red diamond tea. It's the best, hands down for iced tea in the south