Red Diamond Sugar Free Iced Tea, 128 fl oz uploaded by Katherine S.Red Diamond Sugar Free Iced Tea, 128 fl oz uploaded by Cynthia J.

BY RED DIAMOND

Nikki P.
Cleveland, OK
I actually use the tea bags and brew it myself. It’s so much cheaper than buying gallons and it tastes so good! I like it better than Lipton’s because it doesn’t have lemon flavoring. Just pure deliciousness!
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
This is the only yea my family drinks. It is reasonably priced and delicious. We drink 6 gallons of this tea a week. Nothing else for us. Red Diamond Orange Pekoe & Pekoe Tea Bags, 24 count, 6 oz
Ashley A.
Spring, TX
Sweet tea is LIFE in our home! Red Diamond is the best tea, so we use their tea bags, so two gallons at all times in the fridge. It’s inexpensive and delicious! I definitely recommend you guys give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Jessica L.
Bellevue, NE
Just wanna say that I never get unsweetened. They didn’t have a sweet option! Haha I’ve always liked this brand. I usually buy my own tea bags bc the jugs that are in the store aren’t sweet enough for me.
Kylie T.
Fayette, MO
This is the only tea worth drinking in my opinion. Prepackaged black tea anyways. The sugar free with Splenda tasted very slightly off, but for 0 calories, not bad at all.
Cynthia J.
I love this tea it is the best even though this is sugar free it does not taste any different from the sweet tea. My whole family enjoys drinking this tea, my girls ask for it instead of wanting capri sun or kool aid. When I have a get together or parties this is just great for any of these occassions.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Normally I'll make my own but in a pinch this is a good buy. I love unsweetened iced tea. It's so much better for you than soda which I used to drink a lot of.
cierra b.
Dallas, TX
Red diamond tastes just like the tra my grandma used to make when i was little. It is delicious, my favorite brand of tea. Very flavorful with the right amount of sweetness.
Jessi W.
Montevallo, AL
Growing up in the south, all I've ever drank was red diamond tea. It's the best, hands down for iced tea in the south
Olivia H.
Amarillo, TX
My favorite iced tea. It's quick and easy to grab from the store. I like my tea sweeter than molasses, and this one gives you the sweet without the guilt.