Red Diamond Gourmet Tea 12ct of Gallon Size Tea Bags

by Red Diamond

For more than 100 years Red Diamond has produced some of the world s finest teas. Please enjoy this selection of all natural teas handpicked from the finest estates especially for Red Diamond.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Red Diamond Gourmet Tea 12ct of Gallon Size Tea Bags!
Tulsa, OK
This is the only tea my family and I drink. I've tried the other brands but they always leave something lacking. I am not entirely sure what it is about Red Diamond, but I'll be lifetime customer. It's good warm on cold days and as a southern girl, it's best sweetened with ice on a hot August day sitting in the porch in the shade.
Yukon , OK
My favorite of all the tea bags out there! I have to make it daily around our house. We use to buy the gallon jugs until I realized this is so much easier and its WAY LESS EXPENSIVE!! I recommend to anyone who likes to brew their tea at home or to anyone who currently buys the gallons all the time!
I am not a big tea drinker, but my family is and this is their favorite. I like that it has a good strong tea flavor without leaving that weird feeling in your mouth and tongue. I usually brew it and pour it over ice after it cools and it's delicious, even to me.
Great tea taste very good for price just love the taste of this tea. Prefer over Lipton for that dark tea look and just sweeten as desired love this with honey for sweetened natural taste.
This tea has good flavor. Its easy to make tea with. Its also does good with sugar substitute too. It dorsnt have a funky after taste. I would definitely recommend this tea.
Milton, FL
My husband is an avid unsweetened tea drinker and this is his favorite brand of all brands. I love tea also but he drinks a hell of a lot more than I. To us Red Diamond is smoother than any other brand. Itā€™s reasonably priced and has an amazing flavor.
Sapulpa, OK
Awesome tea I mean I love it and it's what all the rednecks in my neck of the woods drank. We love to make it and go down to the crick and have a grand ole time with bessy and all the other cousins. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Quinton, AL
Drink this all the time! Love they now make them in gallon sized bags! This is my familyā€™s favorite. The price is great and for us to be daily tea drinkers one box lasts a while!
Angleton, TX
Love the bags, we make tea in the coffee maker and with these three are no strings to worry about. The flavor of the tea is better than that of Lipton in my opinion.
Catoosa, OK
Tries these years ago when they first came out. My husband actually grabbed them to make. I prefer buying red diamond sweet tea by the gallon or on the go personal sized bottles. These are good, I'm just not a tea maker. Beats the brands for sure! If you make tea at home, I'd definitely go with these!!

Looking for your answer?