Red Diamond Cabernet Sauvignon 2008

by Red Diamond

Do u think t taste good
Start your review of Red Diamond Cabernet Sauvignon 2008!
2 years ago
I picked up a bottle of Red Diamond Cabernet from ABC recently, and I was pleasantly surprised by how good it is, especially for the price point (~$10-12).  It is smooth and flavorful, without being acidic or bitter.  I will be purchasing this again.
5 years agoGrants Pass, OR
This is a decent cheap wine, but the Red the Diamond Temperamental is by far a better choice than the cab for about the same cost. The web site describes it as a Spanish red blend of with hints blackberries and dark chocolate. Definitely worth a try.
2 years agoChicago, IL
Super easy to drink and a great sale price at target. Just as good as other wines at more expensive prices. Oaky flavor with a bit of a coffee aftertaste.
5 years agoTuscaloosa, AL
Not a huge fan at all. it was okay, had more of a sharp taste then I would like. its a good wine for romantic nights but not for casual drinking
2 months ago
Great wine to grab and go .. affordable and pairs well with many things. Red diamond is also easy to find at our local grocery store
3 years agoP C Beach, FL
Very good wine for dinner time or event also.not to dry and not sweet it is perfect with cheese .i prefer the other brand little more
3 years ago
Best wine!! Smooth and great price at most grocery stores. I drink a bottle every few days. Definitely my go to wine. Enjoy!
5 years agoOmaha, NE
Strong taste for a cab but I did like it. Not easy drinking as mentioned, but can certainly work well with a heavy meal.
4 years ago
For $10 this isn't a bad wine. Like everyone else said it's not the best wine out there but it's decent for the price.
5 years ago
This wine is okay. Not my favorite for a cheap cabernet, there are better ones out there, but it's okay.