BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEminence Organic Skin Care
Red Currant Protective Moisturizer SPF 30

Red Currant Protective Moisturizer SPF 30

An ultra-light replenishing moisturizer with SPF 30 featuring our exclusive Youth Shield Antioxidant Complex. Experience a refreshingly cool sensation from sustained release tea tree oil which helps reduce the visible signs of breakouts, while hydrating and invigorating your skin’s appearance. Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml Winner of Best Rejuvenating Facial for Men, Harper's Bazaar Malaysia Spa Awards, 2017

Is this good fir sensitive skin?
Start your review of Red Currant Protective Moisturizer SPF 30!
Stacy R.
Reynolds, IL
Red Currant Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Stacy R.
Do NOT leave home without applying this daily moisturizer! Not only is it made with quality, organic ingredients, it is lightweight and TRULY protects your skin from sun exposure! 🌞 #sunspotsbegone I use this EVERY DAY! In the winter months also. The sun is a sneaky little enemy. Protect yourself! Your skin will thank you. @EminenceOrganicSkincare #beautifulskintowin 🙌 #sunprotection #favoritemoisturizer #Emstore
Brianna C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my absolute go-to moisturizer for the day time. I have combination skin and this keeps oil at bay while moisturizing dry spots as well. It's very light but hydrating. It is pricey, but it is well worth the price and you only need the smallest amount so it will last forever!
Kate B.
New York , NY
I absolutely love this product, it smells amazing and is really light on the skin while still being moisturizing. I used two of these up before consulting my dermatologist. She recommended I use a separate moisturizer and spf to get the best results from both and that applying this would only give me about an spf protection rating of 10. I’m still giving it 4 stars cause it worked great as a moisturizer and I have sensitive skin and it never cause any damage.
Christina F.
Stone Mtn, GA
My favorite organic skin care brand cause it’s simply the best. Just the right amount of SPF and the moisturizer is just the right thickness without being too much for the day while keeping my skin hydrated. LOVE
andrea N.
visalia ca
I am in my forties and still suffer from occasional breakouts. This moisturizer is actually reducing the frequency and improving my skin considerably. I actually had someone compliment me on how great my skin looks which has never happened.
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
Eminence flies under the radar in general, but is a truly terrific line. With so many products, it can be a little overwhelming for some shoppers. This particular moisturizer is great for daytime. Very light and hydrating. Plus it's got tea tree oil so it helps with breakouts or any irritation. It provides good sun protection for everyday, but I'd opt for a higher SPF if you're exercising outdoors or exposed to heavy sun exposure.
Christin S.
Timmonsville, SC
I use this as my daily moisturizer/sunscreen for my face. I have sensitive and acne prone skin. This doesn't break me out. Also has a very light nice scent.
Coco S.
Fargo, ND
I use this on myself and on my clients! It is ultra smooth and absorbs nicely into the skin. It also has a bit of a refreshing tingle so your skin feels energized and ready to take on the day. I use this as my moisturizer and sun screen (goes great under make up) for every day use. #spf365
Kelli S.
Salem, OH
Great daytime moisturizer. It’s light but moisturizing. I love the addition of spf and it doesn’t make my skin greasy. A little goes a long way and smells amazing too. I recently came back to this product and wish I had never left!
Mimi M.
This moisturizer is definitely worth the price! It’s calming and moisturizing. It saves my skin when I had what looked like a beard of bright red cystic acne. Very refreshing! The first product with spf not to burn my skin.