Red Cross® Johnson & Johnson Triple Layer Medium 2

BY JOHNSON & JOHNSON

Hurt-Free® Design Proven in a clinical study not to stick to wounds 10 Large Triple Layer Non-Stick Pads 3 in x 4 in 1. Protective Top Layer: Protects from dirt and contaminants. 2. Anti-Leak Core: Helps prevent fluids from leaking. 3. Hurt-Free® Design: Non-Stick surface won t stick to wound. Made with Quick-Loc™ Technology Ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns because they are extra thick and highly absorbent. They are the only Non-Stick Pads to offer Quick-Loc™ Technology with an anti-leak core  that instantly absorbs and pulls fluids away. Plus, their unique Hurt-Free® design is proven in a clinical study not to stick to injured areas, which may help prevent re-injury. Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Hospital Grade Gauze products provide comparable to or better absorbency than the leading hospital brand gauze. A cov see more...

Red Cross® Johnson & Johnson Triple Layer Medium 2
Red Cross® Johnson & Johnson Triple Layer Medium 2" X 3" First Aid Covers Non-Stick Pads 10 Ct Box
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
If you've ever had a bad cut, you know most gauze stick to the wound and it really hurts to change it. I haven't had that issue with these. They seem to come off easy and painless.
Amber R.
Amber R.
This are perfect to use! I had a 2nd and 3rd degree burn on my lower leg. It didn't stick to my raw area. It was defiantly a life saver!
Ana A.
Ana A.
I recently has a foot surgery. I tried this product since my doctor recommended me. Not stick at all with your stitches and super soft.
Tanisha J.
Tanisha J.
Radcliff, KY
My grandpa is a dialysis patient&he uses these every morning. They're comfortable&don't irritate or pinch his skin when it's dry.
Hillary T.
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
I've used so many of these in my day, great at absorbing liquids and you can cut them to your needed length!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
These are very nice to use when a band aid isn't enough. They don't stick at all
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These work great!! We have these in our first aid kit!! A must have for sure
Christina H.
Christina H.
Petersburg, VA
Had a really bad burn that would stick to everything except these! Love it!
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Omg. These have been a life saver for me. I just had surgery and my stitch sites are oozing bad. My doctor told me to get these. He was right. They really don't stick, so you don't have to worry about pulling stitches or anything else. They also absorb a lot. They are great for anything.
Maily S.
Maily S.
Charles town , WV
It is a great stick pad, gauge pad. I had a bad cut and burn on my inner thigh and used these and they were really gentle on the skin and easy to take off becayse it didnt stick on to me.