Red Cherry False Eyelashes (Pack of 10 pairs) (747S) uploaded by Mayra L.Red Cherry False Eyelashes (Pack of 10 pairs) (747S) uploaded by Fatim Z.

BY YONELAY

Red Cherry eyelashes are made with 100 % human hair or high quality synthetic fibers. They are handmade with designed to look natural and feel great for everyday use. see more...

Alina F.
Kapolei, HI
I hadn't really worn faux lashes in the past, other than to formal events. Last year I decided to change it up a bit, taking eyeliner out of my daily routine, and wearing falsies more often. I personally prefer my everyday look with longer lashes! These guys are my favorite drugstore, everyday ones. The 747 S style is by far the one I've repurchased the most! A few other lower end brands create/have the same style other than Red Cherry, which is great to have access to them from more than one brand!
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
These are very good lashes. Definitely bett then any you can get in a store. They look very natural as well.
Fatim Z.
Riyadh
They are good , I like the shape of the lashes and also the length of them is perfect for me , but the dont look natural

Amazon