BY RED CHERRY

100% Human Hair or high quality synthetic fibers Handmade Dramatic to Natural looking lashes Look natural and feel great for everyday use Includes 10 Pairs of Red Cherry Eyelashes see more...

• These lashes are EVERYTHING!!! Where can I find them?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy these2 Answers
  • Which ones would you suggest? I love wispies and am always lookin...3 Answers
Mi'lena C.
I love red cherry eyelashes they all look so beautiful my favorite pair are the 106 and a lot of these eyelashes are long and very dramatic if your looking for that type of look for Halloween. But these not only do they look nice for halloween but they look beautiful to wear out on a regular day.
Jay B.
Potosi
Red Cherry lashes are literally the only eyelashes that I use. I love them, they come in a variety of styles, flex easy, don't peel off, very soft. They're wonderful.
Nika S.
Woodbury, MN
I am a huge lash counisseur and have tried them all from high end to drug store to sketchy amazong ones. These lashes are my HG! They last a couple wears (if taken care of properly) and have a thin extremely flexible band which makes them great for beginners or everyday looks. I like that I can wear these for glam and natural looks. I recommend these to everyone. I usually wear the hudson #82 lash!
Maya S.
I love eyelashes I love the look that gives the look with just that little accessory., I use all sizes and I can wear them all day without any discomfort. Are easy to apply as well as remove them., The adhesives are not so strong so facilitates that one can be easily removed.
Valeria Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
Love love red cherry false eyelashes! The hair is a nice real texture, they don't feel fake at all when you have them on and they are really easy to put on. It's perfect for when you run out of mascara or if you are in a hurry all you gotta do is glue them on real good.

Kelly S.
DENISON, TX
Absolutley love red cherry lashes. They are a cruelty-free company, which absolutely kicks a**. Also they have a very wide-variety of options and styles that you can choose from, all cruelty-free.
Itigria M.
I have these in the pair #46 , and a couple of others ! For these lashes to look the way they do and for so little money , should be a crime lol . I love them i usually never have to cut the ends to make them fit my eyes , they just fit so nice ! I would highly recommend these not only for the price but for the various styles they have !
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Love this brand of eyelashes! I'm super picky with lashes, I like extra volume and don't like my lashes too long and fake looking. These are super inexpensive and they have so many different styles that all look natural! My favorite are the whispies! My eyes are super sensitive as well and I've never had issues with this brand!
Caitlin A.
Clayton, CA
Red Cherry Lashes are the absolute best! They're super inexpensive, and I use them every day! When you get the hang of them, they're super easy to apply because there is very rarely a thick lash band. They're definitely reusable. Definitely recommend these to both beginners and MUAs!
Jennifer O.
They are great. Very reasonable price lashes. These were my first ones I used to start off with then ingot introduced to monks and kinda never went back. Gulps!
Natali K.
Are those easy to remove?
Wendy G.
Just purchased a few of these. Are they easy to apply?
Elyssa W.
Which ones would you suggest? I love wispies and am always looking for new lashes!
Lisa-marie E.
Greensboro, NC
Are these lashes worth the price ? i am used to buy cheaper off of amazon . kinda new to the lash world .
Courtney R.