Red Cherry False Eye Lashes DW (6 Pack) + Free iBeautiful Sample by Red Cherry uploaded by Mariel T.

BY RED CHERRY

Brand New and Authentic Red Cherry False Eye Lashes;Handmade with 100% Human Hair and High Quality Fibers;Designed to Look Great and Feel Natural;Most Popular Style from the Red Cherry Collection see more...

• I'd love to try these I wear lashes a lot but this is one...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
sera g.
bellflower, CA
the red Cherry False Eye Lashes DW is so cute and awesome on the face i bought it online and it was great i love this product i use this product once a year and its so great and affordable i love this and it looks real good on your eyes if you want to keep things natural.
Imani B.
These lashes are amazing. I got them off of Amazon and they were very affordable. They last pretty long and have a very natural look.
Nikki T.
Tinton Falls
There are really good lashes I wouldn't mind trying some other ones but I must say these are my go to.. they are very comfortable
Mariel T.
Miami (FL)
This lashes is so comfort, I like the form is the best simply , I like use ever
Connie D.
united States
I'd love to try these I wear lashes a lot but this is one brand I haven't tried yet.