Red Cherry False Eye Lashes #1 (6 Pack) + Free iBeautiful Sample uploaded by Kat J.Red Cherry False Eye Lashes #1 (6 Pack) + Free iBeautiful Sample uploaded by Kat J.

BY RED CHERRY

NIB and authentic Red Cherry Lashes. Handmade with 100% human hair and high quality fibers. These lashes are one of the most popular Red Cherry styles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ericka M.
Little Rock, AR
These lashes are great and inexpensive. They’re comfortable to wear the quality however is not the greatest but for the price you pay it’s understandable but I still like these they look beautiful on and they’re normally the lashes I wear since I’m horrible at keeping lashes in good condition these don’t hurt my pocket when I ruin them.
linda A.
Nice. Beautiful touch up to a nice face of makeup, easily applied. and easy to take of. A affordable, reusable, makeup lash, I reuse, rebuy this product a bunch of times, definitely recommend, just try!
Diana G.
I love those eyelashes so natural to wear anytimes , I think y’all should try this product out guys y’all will love it 😍 only if you like natural eyelashes some eyelashes looks so big and dramatic, . Yes of course I will Lovee to buy your product again
Zoe🌸
Just take a minute and look at this lash, yes yes yes yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT I would want to try this product, long lasting, and it’s affordable!!!!❤️
Cheyenne❣ M.
Fort pierce
Natural look !! Absolutely love ! I don’t normally wear false lashes but these were light weight and definitely worth the price !
Crystal S.
16197 H St P262 mojave ca
Omg these are so beautiful your going to fall in love like I did. Was scared to try new eye lashes but I’m glad I tried these
Chloe S.
Pendleton, OR
Haven't gotten the chance to use this product quite yet. But have heard nothing but good reviews. Looking forward to it :)
Hanika May P.
Have not tried it but based on the reviews that I read it's beautiful and easy to apply on. I wanted to try it though.
Nancy A.
Me gusta mucho su manejable forma de usar se miran super bellas me encantan.son muy accesibles y super precio o.
Gladys R.
I want that please love fake eyelashes. How can we get one????. They look so beautiful,
Ουოαιოα Α.
beni mellal
Can I have a free samples to review in my instagram account please?
Ουოαιოα Α.
beni mellal
Can I have a free samples to review in my instagram account please?
Ivelisse N.
Milwaukee, WI
Why does this website say you get free samples but can never get anything at all just reviews to write on now products to review
Tammy C.
Saint Marys
Can I plz have a free sample
Alexus W.
Mount Holly
Can I have a sample plzzzzzzz!!!!!