BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Structure Base Coat Gel assures lasting adhesion of the color to eliminate chipping or peeling from the nail. RCM Structure secures adhesion while not damaging the natural nail plate. RCM Structure cures in 30 seconds in a LED Light or 1 minute in an UV Light. . see more...

• This is the base coat I currently use for gel manicures. What are y...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I realize that everyone's nail beds are different but this is the only gel base coat I know will last two weeks." in 3 reviews
  • "I should also state that I am a nurse constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer." in 1 review
Heather M.
Heather M.
Spokane, WA
I have been using this product for a couple years now. I do my own gel nails at home and always get great compliments on them. This is the one product that really helps me grow my own naturally long nails. The polish is a little thick, so you only need a thin layer under your other gel polish. Cures quickly with a LED UV light.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Gainesville, GA
This is the best base coat. I realize that everyone's nail beds are different but this is the only gel base coat I know will last two weeks. All others lift within a matter of days with the same prep.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Mansura, LA
I received a Red Carpet gel manicure set as a gift, and it's been amazing! I now get a salon-quality manicure in the comfort of my own home! This base coat came with the set, and it's very thick but still easy to apply. I think the thickness helps to create a lasting manicure. My manicures normally last around 2 weeks.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Kevil, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought a Red Carpet manicure kit. This base coat came as part of the kit. It is quick and easy to use and does it's job. I will buying more of this as I run out since my manicure has lasted over 1 1/2 weeks. I should also state that I am a nurse constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer. Normal polish barely lasts 1-2 days for me before chipping and looking bad.
Jolene C.
Jolene C.
Blaine, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for well over a year almost two and I am extreamly satisfied with it . You can wear this to just help grow your nails out to avoid splitting or breakage , us it as a base for your regular polish or use the whole system .
Kaleena S.
Kaleena S.
I recently bought this in the full set to get the chip free nail. Unfortunately it didn't work. I;m not sure if its the light or the product it self. After i removed the color the gel it dried patchy even after following the directions.

The product is thick so you need to be careful to get an even coat
Beth S.
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
This works great, I love the thickness of it. Gel polish is the best, makes my nails look great for at least a week!
Julie L.
Julie L.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the base coat I currently use for gel manicures. What are your favorite bases?