BY RED CARPET MANICURE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Silver & Gold LED Gel Nail Polish Collection - Red Carpet Manicure Silver & Gold LED Gel Nail Polish Collection will give you salon quality results in the comfort of your own home with up to 21 days of wear. Weeks of mirror shine, no chipping, peeling, and easy removal. - Silver & Gold LED Gel Nail Polish Collection see more...

Review (1)
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand. I bought about 12 different colors. I do my own Gel manicures because it is the more affordable option for me. I love the huge selection of colors that Red Capet has available. The great thing about this brand is that I never ever have had chipped nail polish since using this brand. I literally get tiered of wearing the color, because it has been two or three weeks and looks exactly the same as the day I did my nails, plus I need a fill, and just usually change colors.  The bottles are smaller in size than some other brands, but you dont need more than two coats usually and it lasts forever. It is a wonderfully high quality product.