Red Carpet Manicure Red Carpet Ready Starter Kit uploaded by Danielle C.Red Carpet Manicure Red Carpet Ready Starter Kit uploaded by Bobi M.Red Carpet Manicure Red Carpet Ready Starter Kit uploaded by Penny G.

BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Red Carpet Ready Starter Kit - Red Carpet Manicure introduces the Red Carpet Ready Starter Kit that contains all you need for an instant perfect manicure! Just prep and shape your nails, apply Red Carpet Ready LED Gel Polish and cure under the Red Carpet LED Light as directed. Your manicure is complete! Kit includes: Pro 45 LED Light Red Instant Manicure Gel Polish in Headliner (0.2 oz) Erase (2.0 oz) Remover foils Application: Removal: - Red Carpet Ready Starter Kit see more...

• Is it worth getting ?5 Answers
  • How good is the LED lamp in this kit? It seems like a goo...1 Answers
Danielle C.
Brick, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STARTER KIT! It’s beyond perfect! The color that comes with the starter kit is great! And the polish lasts for about 13 days before it starts chipping! I’m not the best manicurist in the world but I’ll get there with this brand! Only 45 seconds under the light and you’re good to go!
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
I bought this kit 3 weeks ago and I have to say it is well worth the money! My gel manicure has lasted well over 2 weeks. No need to go to salon and spend $35 every week since my manicures would never last more than a week! Definitely recommend this! Simple and easy to use!
Kori M.
Macon, GA
Love this system. It pays for itself after a few manicures. The directions are simple. I bought mine in its own train case so everything stays together and organized. A few of the accessories are a little sub par.. the filing "pen" is kind of small and impractical and I would go ahead and buy few filing boards instead. The nail appliques are a little outdated, but to me those are just extras anyway. I love how everything in the kit can be purchased separately when you run out.. I accidentally spilled an entire bottle of Prep :( nail polishes are nicely pigmented especially compared to some more expensive brands that need multiple coats. Only real complaint would be the red that comes with the kit... not the most flattering color and not many people an wear red so they know people will have to purchase additional colors.
Jessica H.
Omaha, NE
Great quality for the price. I am a gel polish fan but it's so expensive at a salon and depending on who you get stuck with you can be left with a less than stellar manicure for two plus weeks. It is difficult to get the hang of gel polish as it is different to apply than regular polish, but once you get the hang of it this kit yields really great results and it lasts a lot longer than two weeks if you apply it right.
Renee S.
I've been using this kit for three years. It's so worth the initial cost. In fact it pays for itself after two uses. My manicures last until i take them off just like the salon. I paint furniture and I've painted, sanded, etc.. And had no problems. Normal everyday housework has no effect on it. It doesn't chip or peel. It is important to follow directions carefully and be sure not to get product on your skin as this is what causes it to come off nails. Pedicures are the same. I never want to be without it.
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
I love, love, love this!!! It was so affordable. And it’s sooo great. I did my nails today, and it was so easy. It had all the steps inside.. If it ever breaks I will definitely buy again. I love how it came out. If you dont like nail polish because it comes off quick or it chips. But you want pretty nails, Then gelling if for you. It’s last a month. So worth it!
Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
I got this last year for Christmas and loved it from the first time I used the kit. It's easy to use and the color lasts about 2 weeks if I wear gloves when I do dishes. It doesn't take long for the polish to cure and the cuticle oil smells really good! I think it's a great starter kit.
Christine C.
I think this is totally worth the money. I got a great deal on mine at Ulta and it paid for itself on the second manicure. It's very easy to use and the results are fantastic.
shyanne c.
Nice and super easy to use!! People who likes to do nails like me will enjoy this it comes with everything you need it looks nice and professional I recommend this to people who likes nails 😊
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I LOVE this product! I got it as a gift 3 years ago and it's still going strong. I purchase additional colors at Ulta and although they are pricey it is still much cheaper than getting a gel color at a salon. My favorite thing about this kit is that it does not damage my nails like professional gel polish does.
member-a3786a18b
Is it worth getting ?
Taylor F.
Anoka, MN
How good is the LED lamp in this kit? It seems like a good deal, but I'm wondering if it would be worth it to get the better lamp and buy the products individually...