Red Carpet Manicure Pro 45 Starter Kit uploaded by Amanda K.Red Carpet Manicure Pro 45 Starter Kit uploaded by Nikia G.

BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Pro 45 Starter Kit - Red Carpet Manicure LED GEL Polish and products from the Red Carpet Manicure system for a beautiful manicure that gives in minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts.LED bulbs are 6 watts (3 lights at 2 watts each)110 voltage - Pro 45 Starter Kit see more...

Buy on Walmart
Faith B.
Chicago
It's a nice little set. Comes with everything you need. I was happy to see that it included all the orangewood sticks and buffers required as I did not have these at home. I was slightly frustrated that I had to cure my thumb separate from the rest of my fingers as I couldn't comfortably fit all digits under the lamp at the same time. Otherwise, it is a great starter kit!
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Okay so I bought this from ULTA for $80 and had no previous knowledge on how to do any sort of gel polish. This made it SO EASY! The instructions were easy to follow, this kit gives you everything you need for a complete application and removal!
The only thing I was kind of irritated about was that the bottle labeled “prep” was completely empty when I opened up the box. Everything was shrink wrapped so I know it must have just been a favorite error... I ended up just buying it separately for $3.99 so I didn’t have to worry about trying to exchange it.

Ive been using this brand from months now and I’ve continued to purchase their products! Love it!
Kristen D.
Yulee, FL
This kit is awesome! My boyfriend bought it for me for Christmas and I love it. It comes with a red polish which is great and it has everything you need to do your nails.
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
I bought this the other day from London Drugs as it was on sale and I was looking for a cheaper alternative to going to the salon all of the time - my nails grow really fast so I just can’t justify having to keep going into the salon to get fills; with this kit I am able to remove, touch up & change the colour all from my own home. I found that the pricing is VERY fair considering what comes in the kit - and it comes with very detailed instructions on how to use it properly! I love it and I definitely recommend!
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
Who else has this and loves it? Such great value!