BY RED CARPET MANICURE

"Neutral Nail Lacquer Collection - From the worlds first do it yourself at home LED nail gel polish, Red Carpet Manicure proudly introduces Neutral RCM Nail Lacquer Collection; professional finish & brilliant shine in red carpet worthy shades. This exclusive nail lacquer deliveries rich, wet looking, chip resistant wear. Specially saturated with the finest milled pigments, pearls and rare precious minerals for a glamorous, flawless manicure or pedicure. A manicurist favorite, the exclusive RCM ""Clingy Base Coat"" will help your manicure last longer and protect fragile nails while the ""Shine On Top Coat"" seals and protects color for a brilliant wet shine that lasts for days.*No Light Required(0.5 fl. oz.) - Neutral Nail Lacquer Collection" see more...

lauren O.
england
I wear this product over the top of Any nail polish I wear and it makes the nail polish lasts a lot longer. It takes a few minutes to dry.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Review for: A-List Only (gold glitter), Paparazzied (dark pink cr?me), Strut Your Stuff (orange red cr?me), Caught Red Handed (candy apple red cr?me) more...
One of the best products
Continuous quality over time
Worth the trust of users in the world and in the Middle East
I would recommend it
Trish C.
Woodstock, ON
I absolutely love this polish. It goes on quickly and smoothly. It's a little sheer so needs two coats. But I highly recommend.
Leidy V.
diagonal 39 sur 1f-17e.
I recommend this brand totally, it's a great way to invest our money in good quality products that meet our expectations
Yana_Tipaz♡
Me parece muy lindos el color es un color batante discreto, no hace las uñas y es muy eficaz, esta es un super precio
ines a.
ME GUSTA MUCHO PERO ME ENCANTARIA QUE FUERA UNA PARTE EN ESPAÑOLL DIGO PARA ENTENDER MEJOR LO QUE TRATA DE PONER
Portia o.
I really like this nail polish because it looks so nice .it has a great smell it also looks good in the first place
mariangela s.
Este brillo es hermoso, optiones grandes acabados con este, refuerza y protege muy bien tu uña, lo recomiendo 100%
Hilarieh E.
Hermosillo
Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho
Tausif P.
vasai
Its is very useful product and same product is available in market but cost of this very better than any product