BY RED CARPET MANICURE

"Neutral Nail Lacquer Collection - From the worlds first do it yourself at home LED nail gel polish, Red Carpet Manicure proudly introduces Neutral RCM Nail Lacquer Collection; professional finish & brilliant shine in red carpet worthy shades. This exclusive nail lacquer deliveries rich, wet looking, chip resistant wear. Specially saturated with the finest milled pigments, pearls and rare precious minerals for a glamorous, flawless manicure or pedicure. A manicurist favorite, the exclusive RCM ""Clingy Base Coat"" will help your manicure last longer and protect fragile nails while the ""Shine On Top Coat"" seals and protects color for a brilliant wet shine that lasts for days.*No Light Required(0.5 fl. oz.) - Neutral Nail Lacquer Collection" see more...

Jessica W.
I have been very happy with the Red Carpet Manicure collection in the neutral nail lacquer. It goes on very smoothly and is easy to apply. It dries very nicely and doesn't chip like some of the other brands out there today. I would buy this brand again.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Flashing Lights (bronze rose glitter) more...
Everyone knows I love glitter and I would love it so much I use it every time I went with all my other colors no Collins this is great doesn’t chip doesn’t do anything it’s just perfect and I will keep buying it for the rest my life
Addison S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Tons of color options and way more affordable than the professional brands. Even with proper removal, my nails were always left very fragile.
@Beautygazette J.
The first one I've used at home . I was not at all disappointed in the manicure. Great color that lasted just like the salon version
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou
Asma A.
This was amazing. I love it. I'm so happy with what I got. Im very satisfied. And it's free!! I can receive my makeup at my door!
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Chelsea H.
Review for: Red Carpet Pose (dark red cr?me) more...
Lasts for quite awhile! Good color varieties and easy to find! Inexpensive kit compared to others I’ve checked out.
piper k.
arizona
This nail polish is acually really pigmented and not sreaky at all.great for french tips and applies evenly.
Amy V.
Dillon
This brand has nice polishes. They seem to last a long time. I enjoy them. Look really pretty on the nails.