BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Available in an array of colors, Applies like Polish, with twist cap and applicator, but cures in a LED light in 45 seconds or in 3 minutes in traditional UV lamps, just like gels. Weeks and weeks of long lasting color. No Chipping or peeling! And, Soak completely off in 10 - 15 minut. es. .

• How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doesn't chi...2 Answers
  • How long should I leave it under the light? Will ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and was won...2 Answers
Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish
  • "Use with led light for best manicure I have used almost every led nail polish this is by far the best brand .it lasts me two weeks if applied in two thin coats " in 3 reviews
  • "I like that RCM's polish lasts a long time IF it is thinly applied." in 1 review
  • "This gel nail polish is made to last longer on your nails." in 1 review
Jessica P.
Medford , NY
Review for: Glitz and Glamorous more...
Red Carpet Manicure is by far the best gel nail polish brand I have ever used! The colors last for over 14 days! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to do an at home gel manicure! The whole collection & at home kit can be purchased at any Ulta Beauty or online on the brands website!
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Let It Glow (yellow cr?me) more...
I like this brand compared to many other the only problem is that it’s not my first choice. I would much prefer getting gel nails done. This is method that is popular in Germany or at least that’s what use to get 7 yrs ago when I was stationed there. Way better than acrylic or dip. More natural looking and it cause less damage to your actual nail. These other products damaged the nail and drys out your skin when you soar them.
Alyne R.
Manhattan, KS
I have only tried a glitter polish from the Red Carpet Manicure line, and I was a little underwhelmed. The polish was a little runny and the glitter would not stay in one place, which mean the glitter pooled at the bottom of my nail. However, I did like the glitter and the polish was nice and thick once cured. It cured in a normal amount of time and was very shiny.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Review for: Sorbet Soiree (dark teal crème) more...
As long as you do many really thin coats and cure them under a light for a long time, this polish is ok. I have noticed that if you don’t do that though, some of the colors can discolor after a couple of days. It’s strange. I also haven’t gotten Red Carpet gel polish to last on my nails as long as IBD, ASP, or Gelish brands.
Cheryl S.
Saint George
Red carpet manicure is an excellent brand of gel pilish. It realy does last two weeks or more without chips. The colors are nice well pigmented with a good selection and minimal to no shrinkage. The splitter is flat and chizeled so it's easy to use. The only drawback is the strong smell wich is to be expected with nail color.
Rosemarie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Other more...
I love this gel system! It gives me professional looking manicures that last at home. It not only saves me money but the convenience is the best. If one gel nail starts lifting up, I can take it off and fix it at home at my convenience. My current favorite color is silk slip and I get compliments on it all the time
Katelyn G.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Love Those Baby Blues more...
It’s ok. The polish itself is a pretty color and can last a while on the nails. It’s a nice price but the reason I give it 4 stars is because the polish will pull in from the sides so I’d have to do a flash cure to help it stay in place. But other than that it’s not bad. You get what you pay for
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
I enjoy that this is something you can buy in the stores you can go and look at the colors it’s not too expensive and they do have some great colors great selections and I do last about two weeks it’s not my favorite but it’s definitely something that I will reach for if they have a fun color
Tia S.
Tustin, CA
I’m all for diy beauty but I just don’t see the value in these because your time, effort and wallet don’t equate to the time you have to put into doing your own gel manicure. Their products are not that cheap and the manicure did not last as long as the professionals.
Cindy V.
My first gel polish purchase . It has its pros and con about it , I like it but I don't like it also , I do like it because it does stays on for like a couple days but maybe that's because I do two thick coat but on the bad side , it does peel off easy . I did it with one coat and it last longer than a two coat .
Kendall M.
Evansville, IN
I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and was wondering how these compare to brands such as OPI & Gelish?
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doesn't chip. Every polish I've tried chips the first day! I have long nails and wear gloves at work.
Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
How does this product compare to OPI? Does it last without lifting/chipping?
Sarah M.
How long wearing is this? I work with my hands a lot but I put gel base and top coat on my nails currently and they started chipping after one day.
evelin s.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this product actually last two weeks long? I feel like mine only lasts a week or less