BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Available in an array of colors, Applies like Polish, with twist cap and applicator, but cures in a LED light in 45 seconds or in 3 minutes in traditional UV lamps, just like gels. Weeks and weeks of long lasting color. No Chipping or peeling! And, Soak completely off in 10 - 15 minut. es. .

• How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doe...2 Answers
  • How long should I leave it under the light? Will leaving ...1 Answers
  • I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and...2 Answers
Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish
  • "Use with led light for best manicure I have used almost every led nail polish this is by far the best brand .it lasts me two weeks if applied in two thin coats " in 3 reviews
  • "I like that RCM's polish lasts a long time IF it is thinly applied." in 1 review
  • "This gel nail polish is made to last longer on your nails." in 1 review
Nicole S.
DeWitt
Purchased at: ULTA
Love, love, love this product! Such a large variety of colors that even launch more options during different seasons and time of year! This polish lasts a long time and the consistency of the polish makes it so easy to use. For the size of the product it’s a little expensive because you don’t get as much as other polishes ($10) but you can use coupons and get them for sale at Ulta which is totally worth it!
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Review for: Sun Kiss & Tell (neon pink crème) more...
I really like this polish for at home gel manicures. Overall, the colors are very pretty.  I wish they had more bright/neon colors, since there's not really a huge selection currently. But that is really just me being picky. TIP: You cannot use these unless you have an led or uv light to cure the polish!

The bottles of polish are fairly small compared to "normal" (non gel) nail polish. But they still last quite a while. I like that the packing is fairly close to representing the actual color of the polish. It makes it easier when digging through all your polish colors to find the one you're looking for. As far a price goes, Red Carpet is among one of the cheaper brands, yet they perform just as well and last as long (when compared to more expensive/higher-end brands). t "Sunkiss and tell" is DEFINITELY my favorite color!  It is a VERY bright pink that looks awesome during the summer time, especially if you have a tan goin'!

For reference: I used this exact color, roughly 9 days ago, for my last at-home manicure and it's still in perfect condition with no chips (and trust me I am VERY rough on my nails).

I recommend this product and I will continue to repurchase.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
Review for: Sunset Over Sag Harbor (dark purple shimmer) more...
I love this gel polish! It’s always on sale at Ulta and it works with my cheap $20 gel lamp I got off of Amazon. I always have a hard time with polish staying on my nails, I usually have to use a binder to keep them from chipping or peeling off within a day, but this polish has stayed on my nails for over a week with almost no chipping at all.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
Red carpet manicure is an excellent brand of gel pilish. It realy does last two weeks or more without chips. The colors are nice well pigmented with a good selection and minimal to no shrinkage. The splitter is flat and chizeled so it's easy to use. The only drawback is the strong smell wich is to be expected with nail color.
Morgan B.
Montclair , NJ
Review for: Silk Slip (pale pink crème) more...
Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish absolutely love this nail polish! I've ordered a lot of different gel polishes online and this is the only one that truly works well and doesn't get streaky. And it's my fav color, 107 Simply Adorable. Check it out at ulta!
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
I have used OPI gel polishes and these red carpet ones are no where near the same quality. I would only recommend these if you absolutely have to buy they are not my favorite. The colors are washed out and they all require multiple coats for them to not appear streaky.
Lauren B.
Centreville, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Oh So Posh (nude creme) more...
I ended up buying my own led light.. I have 4 girls and it’s not easy getting to the nail salon as much as I’d like so I thought I’d do my own... been using the red carpet gel polish.. I’m not in love but it will do for now till I can find something that really lasts longer then a week!
Carolyn B.
Overall, a good gel polish brand with many, many great color choices. It doesn’t quite last as long as some other brands on its own, but when I use a different brand top coat, that seems to help. I would buy this brand again.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
This product looks beautiful on. It’s stays on for 2-3 weeks if applied correctly. You do have to layer It a couple times for the color to be vibrant. But it is a great product. The red color looks so classic, with a shimmer. I would recommend, especially if you can’t go to the nail salon often but want your nails done. This is a cheaper alternative in the long run.
Megan D.
USA
This is a great brand of LED polishes. It works as great as OPI and qualifies for ULTA coupons. Only downside is that they come in much smaller bottles for the same price as a full bottle of polish
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doesn't chip. Every polish I've tried chips the first day! I have long nails and wear gloves at work.
Shari E.
Norwalk, CT
How does this product compare to OPI? Does it last without lifting/chipping?
Kendall M.
Evansville, IN
I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and was wondering how these compare to brands such as OPI & Gelish?
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Does this peel off after a while?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
What's the different between the Red Carpet LED Nail Gel Polish and the Red Carpet Ready Polish? The Ready Polish is about $3 more and I don't want to spend more if the polish isn't any different