BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Available in an array of colors, Applies like Polish, with twist cap and applicator, but cures in a LED light in 45 seconds or in 3 minutes in traditional UV lamps, just like gels. Weeks and weeks of long lasting color. No Chipping or peeling! And, Soak completely off in 10 - 15 minut. es. .

• How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doe...2 Answers
  • How long should I leave it under the light? Will leaving ...1 Answers
  • I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and...2 Answers
Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish
  • "Use with led light for best manicure I have used almost every led nail polish this is by far the best brand .it lasts me two weeks if applied in two thin coats " in 3 reviews
  • "I like that RCM's polish lasts a long time IF it is thinly applied." in 1 review
  • "This gel nail polish is made to last longer on your nails." in 1 review
Mackenzie S.
Plymoith
Review for: Sun Kiss & Tell (neon pink crème) more...
I really like this polish for at home gel manicures. Overall, the colors are very pretty.  I wish they had more bright/neon colors, since there's not really a huge selection currently. But that is really just me being picky. TIP: You cannot use these unless you have an led or uv light to cure the polish!

The bottles of polish are fairly small compared to "normal" (non gel) nail polish. But they still last quite a while. I like that the packing is fairly close to representing the actual color of the polish. It makes it easier when digging through all your polish colors to find the one you're looking for. As far a price goes, Red Carpet is among one of the cheaper brands, yet they perform just as well and last as long (when compared to more expensive/higher-end brands). t "Sunkiss and tell" is DEFINITELY my favorite color!  It is a VERY bright pink that looks awesome during the summer time, especially if you have a tan goin'!

For reference: I used this exact color, roughly 9 days ago, for my last at-home manicure and it's still in perfect condition with no chips (and trust me I am VERY rough on my nails).

I recommend this product and I will continue to repurchase.
Cheyenne N.
While working at ulta, I was always super skeptical of this gel polish. I have a professional lamp and the gelish polishes are always so expensive. With getting using my discount these guys usually ended up being only $7 which is $10 cheaper than the other professional polishes. The quality is wonderful and the color selection is great. I would definitely recommend trying these first before spending a hefty penny on a expensive brand. This works just as well as the others.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
Review for: Sunset Over Sag Harbor (dark purple shimmer) more...
I love this gel polish! It’s always on sale at Ulta and it works with my cheap $20 gel lamp I got off of Amazon. I always have a hard time with polish staying on my nails, I usually have to use a binder to keep them from chipping or peeling off within a day, but this polish has stayed on my nails for over a week with almost no chipping at all.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Let It Glow (yellow cr?me) more...
I like this brand compared to many other the only problem is that it’s not my first choice. I would much prefer getting gel nails done. This is method that is popular in Germany or at least that’s what use to get 7 yrs ago when I was stationed there. Way better than acrylic or dip. More natural looking and it cause less damage to your actual nail. These other products damaged the nail and drys out your skin when you soar them.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
Red carpet manicure is an excellent brand of gel pilish. It realy does last two weeks or more without chips. The colors are nice well pigmented with a good selection and minimal to no shrinkage. The splitter is flat and chizeled so it's easy to use. The only drawback is the strong smell wich is to be expected with nail color.
Morgan B.
Reading, PA
Review for: Silk Slip (pale pink crème) more...
Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish absolutely love this nail polish! I've ordered a lot of different gel polishes online and this is the only one that truly works well and doesn't get streaky. And it's my fav color, 107 Simply Adorable. Check it out at ulta!
Alba S.
Houston
I started doing my own gel manicures and I love red carpet. I can’t tell you how many colors I own. They’re reasonably priced and have a good color selection. I buy mine at Ulta and they often put different colors on sale. They lasted a little longer than 2 weeks before it started to chip and I’m tough on my nails.
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
I have used OPI gel polishes and these red carpet ones are no where near the same quality. I would only recommend these if you absolutely have to buy they are not my favorite. The colors are washed out and they all require multiple coats for them to not appear streaky.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I use the base and top coats from Red Carpet every time I do my nails with my LED system. My nails will last 3 weeks without chipping. I usually only need to take it off because of it growing out or the cuticle end peeling up once it’s grown out a lot.
Vicki G.
I stopped at Ulta to look for some new gel colors. I was surprised that they only sold red carpet and in a very few colors. I wanted something new so I chose one of the colors. It is positively the worst gel polish I have ever used. No matter how long of time or short that I keep it under the light it does not ever completely harden. Very disappointed
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doesn't chip. Every polish I've tried chips the first day! I have long nails and wear gloves at work.
Kendall M.
Evansville, IN
I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and was wondering how these compare to brands such as OPI & Gelish?
Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
How does this product compare to OPI? Does it last without lifting/chipping?
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
What's the different between the Red Carpet LED Nail Gel Polish and the Red Carpet Ready Polish? The Ready Polish is about $3 more and I don't want to spend more if the polish isn't any different
Jazmyn H.
Fort smith, AR
How well does this nail polish stay on?