BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Available in an array of colors, Applies like Polish, with twist cap and applicator, but cures in a LED light in 45 seconds or in 3 minutes in traditional UV lamps, just like gels. Weeks and weeks of long lasting color. No Chipping or peeling! And, Soak completely off in 10 - 15 minut. es. .

• How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doe...2 Answers
  • How long should I leave it under the light? Will leaving ...1 Answers
  • I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and...2 Answers
Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish
  • "Use with led light for best manicure I have used almost every led nail polish this is by far the best brand .it lasts me two weeks if applied in two thin coats " in 3 reviews
  • "I like that RCM's polish lasts a long time IF it is thinly applied." in 1 review
  • "This gel nail polish is made to last longer on your nails." in 1 review
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
Review for: Sunset Over Sag Harbor (dark purple shimmer) more...
I love this gel polish! It’s always on sale at Ulta and it works with my cheap $20 gel lamp I got off of Amazon. I always have a hard time with polish staying on my nails, I usually have to use a binder to keep them from chipping or peeling off within a day, but this polish has stayed on my nails for over a week with almost no chipping at all.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Let It Glow (yellow cr?me) more...
I like this brand compared to many other the only problem is that it’s not my first choice. I would much prefer getting gel nails done. This is method that is popular in Germany or at least that’s what use to get 7 yrs ago when I was stationed there. Way better than acrylic or dip. More natural looking and it cause less damage to your actual nail. These other products damaged the nail and drys out your skin when you soar them.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
Red carpet manicure is an excellent brand of gel pilish. It realy does last two weeks or more without chips. The colors are nice well pigmented with a good selection and minimal to no shrinkage. The splitter is flat and chizeled so it's easy to use. The only drawback is the strong smell wich is to be expected with nail color.
Marielle E.
Hanahan, SC
The bottles are a bit pricey considering how little polish is in them but it does hold up really well. When I do my gel mani at home I can get it to last over 2 weeks with this polish. The applicator is nice and small which allows you to be precise when putting it on even with your non-dominant hand.
Morgan B.
Reading, PA
Review for: Silk Slip (pale pink crème) more...
Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish absolutely love this nail polish! I've ordered a lot of different gel polishes online and this is the only one that truly works well and doesn't get streaky. And it's my fav color, 107 Simply Adorable. Check it out at ulta!
Alyssa G.
Anthem, AZ
I have used OPI gel polishes and these red carpet ones are no where near the same quality. I would only recommend these if you absolutely have to buy they are not my favorite. The colors are washed out and they all require multiple coats for them to not appear streaky.
Rosalyn G.
Jackson, SC
Review for: Sun Kiss & Tell (neon pink crème) more...
This was the first at-home gel brand I used. I have found great success. It does perform less
with age of product. I like the shades of pink. Many polishes require multiple coats for full coverage. I purchased at Ulta and would purchase again.
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
Love these gel polishes! My usual go to is Gelish from Sallys, but I’ve picked up a few of these from Ulta and they did not disappoint. The only issue I’ve had is that some colors are more opaque than others, so they can be a hit or a miss.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I use the base and top coats from Red Carpet every time I do my nails with my LED system. My nails will last 3 weeks without chipping. I usually only need to take it off because of it growing out or the cuticle end peeling up once it’s grown out a lot.
Elaina B.
Grand Island, NY
Review for: Cr?me De La Cr?me (peach nude cr?me) more...
I love this nail polish! You definitely need two coats especially for the neutral colors! The polish is runny so it's a little harder to use than regular polish. It's definitely worth the buy!
Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
How does this product compare to OPI? Does it last without lifting/chipping?
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doesn't chip. Every polish I've tried chips the first day! I have long nails and wear gloves at work.
Kendall M.
Evansville, IN
I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and was wondering how these compare to brands such as OPI & Gelish?
Jazmyn H.
Fort smith, AR
How well does this nail polish stay on?
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Does this polish line last two weeks or less?