159 colors available

BY RED CARPET MANICURE

Available in an array of colors, Applies like Polish, with twist cap and applicator, but cures in a LED light in 45 seconds or in 3 minutes in traditional UV lamps, just like gels. Weeks and weeks of long lasting color. No Chipping or peeling! And, Soak completely off in 10 - 15 minut. es. .

• How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doesn't chip....2 Answers
  • How long should I leave it under the light? Will ...Be the first to answer!
  • I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and was wonde...2 Answers
Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish
  • "Use with led light for best manicure I have used almost every led nail polish this is by far the best brand .it lasts me two weeks if applied in two thin coats " in 3 reviews
  • "I like that RCM's polish lasts a long time IF it is thinly applied." in 1 review
  • "This gel nail polish is made to last longer on your nails." in 1 review
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love Red Carpet gel polish. I have tried 2 other brands and neither wore even half as well. In this picture my polish has some chips, but I've had it on 20 DAYS! Goes on smooth, has great shine, wears 2-3 weeks. The ONLY thing that has ever damaged this polish is steel wool. I have scrubbed latex paint off this polish, chopped dried food off dishes and dug in my garden without ever damaging this polish. Great value, lots of colors, great investment!
danielle b.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
For whatever reason, the reds by Red Carpet Manicure, are a bit difficult to apply! I have used other gel nail polishes in different red tones, and they've always gone on easily, but these reds are a bit harder & more fussy. When your manicure is done, though, the red tones are beautiful & your manicure looks professional. It just took me a bit of time to get used to applying the red to make sure it covered the full nail evenly.
Whittney M.
Whittney M.
This is my 'go to' color! I love this brand! Although the whole system seems pricey at first, if you consider the price per use it is a great investment. I generally redo my nails every 2-3 weeks and 1 bottle of polish lasts a very long time. Plus, Ulta sometimes has it on sale BOGO. I would pay full price every time if necessary. Great product!
Judy C.
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased red carpet gel polish the consistency was nice I could control the gel polish nicely. After wearing it for a A week three of my nail gel peeled off and I have to repaint them. The color turned out nice I have no problem with that Donna problem I had is discoloration after a week which I hope is not normal
Leona M.
Leona M.
Bowling Green, KY
I thoroughly love Red Carpet. I use it on my own nails and have used other products and Res Carpet is by far the best. Long lasting, great colors, simple to apply, great package.

I am an event/wedding designer and had a styled shoot last year and one of the featured products was Red Carpet and received a lot of praise
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I started using this LED gel polish I will never be able to go back to "normal" nail polish. This polish is a game changer. It's long lasting and looks professional. If applied correctly with the light, the polish can last up to 2 weeks. No more worrying about chips or waiting forever for the polish to dry!!
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Camera Flash (dark pink glitter)
I would not recommend any of these to anyone. The color selection is huge and I can appreciate that, but they do not last. They chip off within a few days and it's just a waste of money in my opinion. I say, invest the money for the Sally Hansen gel polishes which last about two, sometimes even three weeks.
Lorena W.
Lorena W.
Canton, MI
Love this polish. Just bought these before holidays and will be buying more soon. I have 3 colors that have a glossy sparkle finish. They look fresh and last quite a long time for led enamel polish. I do my led an extra cycle to make sure it's set after I use the top coat. I'd highly recommend.
Shana C.
Shana C.
I adore the simplicity of this system and polish. My only problem was the color white. I went thur three different bottles after contacting the company. One was off white, one was too runny and the last was thick. I ended up purchasing a different brand white and all is good in the world.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Dripping in Luxury
I love this nail polish. It stays so long and the color is shiny and vibrant. It's easy to follow instructions and doesn't take too long as long as you take your time. It does require a lot of light to use it properly. I will continue to buy more colors!
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Evansville, IN
I've used other types of LED gel polishes in the past and was wondering how these compare to brands such as OPI & Gelish?
Jen F.
Jen F.
Bowling Green, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? I need to find a polish that doesn't chip. Every polish I've tried chips the first day! I have long nails and wear gloves at work.
Shari E.
Shari E.
Boca Raton, FL
How does this product compare to OPI? Does it last without lifting/chipping?
Jazmyn H.
Jazmyn H.
Fort Smith, AR
How well does this nail polish stay on?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long wearing is this? I work with my hands a lot but I put gel base and top coat on my nails currently and they started chipping after one day.