Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Christina S.Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Dani B.

BY RED CARPET MANICURE

With Portable LED Light. 3X color protection. Dries instantly. No smudges. No chip. Weeks of long wear. Tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 Easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. In minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents: Professional LED Light - LED gel. see more...

Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, IN
This is for best gel polish starter kit I have found. The lamp is great. I have been using it for a few years now and I do my nails every other week to every two weeks. I love the base and top coat that it includes. I also really love the color red mine came with. I use every piece that came in this. By far hands down the best starter kit!!! It's a great price and great value. You get everything you need to do gel polish at home. Then I just bought other colors I liked and used the same base and top coat.
Chiara T.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit is AMAZING! I have a very large collection of normal polishes, and I have completely abandoned them for #redcarpetmanicure. If you follow the instructions properly, your manicure really will last a full two weeks! Only complaint is that the colors don't always come out how they appear on the bottle, so choose carefully.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Santa Paula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This polish is top notch! Doesn't chip or dull. The only reason I need to replace it after 3 weeks is because my nails grow out. The price is totally worth it. This is the only gel polish I use.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
American Canyon, CA
I bought this product and for fellow nail polish addicts, gel last longer. Also, it's way cheaper to do it yourself than go to the nail salon. highly recommend.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the outcome of this product! Your nails end up smooth and shiny, just like the salon did them, but without the salon price! The only downside to this kit compared to the pro kit is that this kit will take longer to finish your manicure than the pro kit. But overall a great product and a huge money saver in the long run compared to going to the salon!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This starter kit is great. I love that the light can be plugged into your computer as a power source.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Horsham, Pa
Great starter kit. Reasonable price and great value. Polish lasted well over 2 weeks. Would love to see more colors. Easy to use and apply.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Anaheim, CA
These red carpet gel Polish lots are the best! The red gel color is so vibrant and lasts for weeks!
Eithne W.
Eithne W.
Hamilton, ON
I tried this before upgrading to the Pro set and while it works great and uses all of the same items as the Pro set, the cure time for each coat is 3mins. You need to do 4-5 cures on each hand and then the thumbs separately so makes for a very long gel mani. If you are on a budget and have the time it is well worth it though.
Deprina G.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this started kit actually work.? I have been buying gel products and nothing has worked 1000% beside going to the salon.
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does the starter kit compare to the pro kit?