Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Christina S.Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Dani B.

BY RED CARPET MANICURE

With Portable LED Light. 3X color protection. Dries instantly. No smudges. No chip. Weeks of long wear. Tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 Easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. In minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents: Professional LED Light - LED gel. see more...

Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It’s... ok. It works like real gel polish and stays on IF you do it correctly... and that is the key word “if”. Starting out with a clean nail bed is not enough... you need to rub alcohol over it. Then you need to make sure it is completely cured before applying another coat. Not doing both steps will make the gel pop right off. It’s time consuming... and if you don’t have a steady hand... well, you should just go to the salon. It’s not easy to work with. And the gel polish remover is terrible. I will soak my nails in it with tin foil wrapped on it... and it still doesn’t want to come off.
Jackie K.
 I really like the starter kit! Are used to use it on my nails before I started going to the salon, but I still use this on my toenails!  I love that my toenails are dry as soon as I’m finished, and the color stays on for a while! Each color is a little pricey at about nine dollars a bottle, but that’s to be expected with such a high-quality product.
Amela D.
Carpentersvle, IL
I bought one of these a while ago and it’s such a great thing to have if you wanna save some money doing a no chip manicure. I do wish I can fit my whole hand at once but I also have to wait and dry my thumb separately. Other then that it’s great when I need a quick and last minute manicure without chipping.
Hope H.
Dublin, OH
There is definitely a learning curve to using this stuff. After the first time it was much easier to do. It lasts for awhile. My only concern is the colors are off on the labels compared to the actual dip color for the final result. This is disappointing. I bought one color thinking it was a light pink and it’s obnoxious. Still like the product but look up the colors before purchasing.
Marina A.
Columbus, GA
If you’re a gel polish fan, once you get the hang of this, this system is great. It definitely takes a steady hand and you must be careful to only get the polish on your nails, not skin or cuticles. The first few times will probably be a bust but practice makes perfect.
Cassie C.
San Francisco , CA
I actually really love this at home kit. It takes a little getting used to the consistency of the no chip polish when compared to a regular polish. There are a good range of colors and the led light was easy to use. It is also nice for travel since the light isn't big.
Jessica S.
This is a great purchase if you’re looking for the UV gel nail polish. I love this brand! For what you get and the quality of it, it’s totally worth your money. I’m a repeat buyer with Red Carpet products and would recommend this to anyone!
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
LOOOOOOVE this kit! I work at Ulta and having my nails look nice all the time- whether I’m doing someone’s makeup or unloaded a truck- is important. This kit enables me to be in control of my manicure and change colors as often as I want!
Michele M.
I love the Red Carpet manicure polish and gel system. It is the only polish that will stay on my fingers nails for very long, like more than a day. They have very vibrant and beautiful colors. I would definitely recommend them
Claire A.
Arlington, TN
I have this to do gel nails at home. I love it and usually buy colors at ulta because they have great discounts. I have had this over two years now and my nails usually stay pretty for 1.5 weeks.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore , NY
Does this started kit actually work.? I have been buying gel products and nothing has worked 1000% beside going to the salon.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
How does the starter kit compare to the pro kit?