Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Zara B.Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Dani B.Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit uploaded by Christina S.

BY RED CARPET MANICURE

With Portable LED Light. 3X color protection. Dries instantly. No smudges. No chip. Weeks of long wear. Tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 Easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. In minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents: Professional LED Light - LED gel. see more...

Kimberly B.
Alvaton, KY
Review for: Gel Polish Starter Kit more...
This is good for when you are just starting out and want to do a gel polish at home. The cost was worth it for me in the beginning because I could change my polish whenever I wanted to. Cons would be that it’s definitely thinner than if you were to get it professionally done and I never liked that. I have a couple of the colors and have use them randomly. But they seemed to peel easily and was usually a waste of my time. I’ve started going back to getting them professionally done.
Jackie K.
 I really like the starter kit! Are used to use it on my nails before I started going to the salon, but I still use this on my toenails!  I love that my toenails are dry as soon as I’m finished, and the color stays on for a while! Each color is a little pricey at about nine dollars a bottle, but that’s to be expected with such a high-quality product.
Ashleigh M.
Review for: Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit, 1 set more...
It’s a bit of a splurge, but worth every penny in my opinion. You only need a small amount of the primer, nail polish, and top coat so the bottles should last for a long time. It takes more time to do a gel mani or pedi but the gel polish last much longer than regular polish. Typically; a mani lasts me about a week or more and a pedi lasts me two weeks or more. I’ve probably saved myself hundreds of dollars by now by doing my own gel nails versus going to the salon every few weeks. There is a wide variety of nail polish colors and they seem to be expanding them as well. Trust me, this is a nail polish junkie’s best friend.
Bri H.
Denver
Absolutely love this gel manicure kit. It comes with all the necessary supplies and plenty of it. I’ve been using the same kit for over two years with only needing to replace the bottle of purify and adding more polish colors. Their polish quality is actually better than most of the “higher end” ones.
Stacy M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
It’s... ok. It works like real gel polish and stays on IF you do it correctly... and that is the key word “if”. Starting out with a clean nail bed is not enough... you need to rub alcohol over it. Then you need to make sure it is completely cured before applying another coat. Not doing both steps will make the gel pop right off. It’s time consuming... and if you don’t have a steady hand... well, you should just go to the salon. It’s not easy to work with. And the gel polish remover is terrible. I will soak my nails in it with tin foil wrapped on it... and it still doesn’t want to come off.
Jessica S.
This is a great purchase if you’re looking for the UV gel nail polish. I love this brand! For what you get and the quality of it, it’s totally worth your money. I’m a repeat buyer with Red Carpet products and would recommend this to anyone!
Robyn K.
Appleton
Review for: Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Starter Kit, 1 set more...
It is everything you need but the manicure doesn’t last as long as getting them done in a salon. The red color included is fine but I wish they had a few different options for the starter kit color or was cheaper and just didn’t include it.
Anna C.
This set isn’t the best but it does the job! The nail polish seems to stay sticky even after the light but it gives a gel manicure. The manicure itself has only ever lasted me about a week and for me it just isn’t worth the money.
Michele M.
I love the Red Carpet manicure polish and gel system. It is the only polish that will stay on my fingers nails for very long, like more than a day. They have very vibrant and beautiful colors. I would definitely recommend them
Diana Z.
Niles, IL
This saved me lots of $$ from hitting the salon. Learned to do it myself and if It did chip in less than 2 weeks can't be that mad since I didn't pay $60 for a manicure. Plus it's pretty easy to use, always recommend going this route instead of spending the money at the salon. At least for me it turns out looking nice-always get compliments on my nails and in the long run its worth it.
Deprina G.
Bay shore, NY
Does this started kit actually work.? I have been buying gel products and nothing has worked 1000% beside going to the salon.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
How does the starter kit compare to the pro kit?