BY RED CARPET MANICURE #62 in Nail Polish

With Professional LED Light that cures in 45 Seconds. 3x color protection. dries instantly. no smudges. no chip. weeks of long wear. gift color included. tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. in minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents: see more...

• is this good to try my own gel manicure at home? does it ...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in purchasing this. Has anyone tried it? W...2 Answers
  • For anyone who has this set, where do you buy your gel ma...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tay R.
10817 benston dr e Washington
I love this! Their gel polish last longer then others it’s great nothing bad to say about this
👑💎Dina Z.
melilla
Loveee este kit de manicura de uñas ... lo tiene todo es sencillo y fácil para diseñar cualquier estilo de uñas y esta muy que lo hagas en cada
Caroline H.
Silver Spring
Love this!!! A little pricy but saves money in the end by not needing to go to a salon!!
Katie F.
brainerd, MN
This is an alright nail set. The gel polish likes to peel though... they only stay on for about a week and a half. After that they lift and peel and look pretty trashy. I’m in the search for a new system now.
lilidegaby m.
kigali
This red carpet manicure gel polish is so awesome,let me tell you guys,do not regret to buy something with high quality okay?just try and u'll be thankful.thanks for product Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit
Ashley J.
Gretna
I used the set when I was doing my own natural nails before I began to get dip nail. I really liked how easy it was to do and that my nails were dry very quickly afterward. I also used the set to do my toes
Dawn M.
Denham Springs, LA
Got this as a birthday gift. I like it but the polish isn’t that cheap so I only had a few colors to use. I bought this from Ulta. It wasn’t to cheap, if it wasn’t a gift, I don’t think I would buy it myself. But it is a nice kit and the light works good and polish stays on.
Eleni W.
My brothers fiance had this set and absolutely loves it. She does my nails all the time and they always look gorgeous.
Christine J.
Canfield, OH
Great way to give yourself beautiful and better yet affordable gel nails. The learning curve is quick, you will figure it out in no time. The key is a thin base coat layer and keep it off your cuticular. You will love the results!
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is literally the same stuff they have have at the professional nail salons. So if you’re looking to safe time and money then invest in one of these. they’re about 70 at Ulta, but I used my Ulta points and got them for free! I’m always getting compliments on my nails asking where I got them done!
Nicole O.
Do your hands feel dry after using the light on your nails?
Deyanira M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does anyone else feel like little stings on your cuticles when there under the light ?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Anyone else notice sudden chipping
Rachel L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Does anyone else know where we can get more polishes to go with this for a good price??
Kelly L.
I work in a shop where my hands get dirty and hit.... i have been looking for a type of nail polish that will last long and not get chipped. I have tried other brand where they advertise they the will not chip for 10 days and the day my nails are chipped... I'm tried of spending money items that don't work... will this product last long? do i need to buy everything in the picture for it to work? or can i just buy the nail polish?