BY RED CARPET MANICURE

With Professional LED Light that cures in 45 Seconds. 3x color protection. dries instantly. no smudges. no chip. weeks of long wear. gift color included. tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. in minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents: see more...

• Is this worth the price?1 Answers
  • is this good to try my own gel manicure at home? does it ...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in purchasing this. Has anyone tried it? W...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
I was never a fan of gel because I always thought it was super damaging, but since I started using this polish, my nails have grown much longer. It stays on my nails at least a week without chipping, which is really good for me because regular nail polish chips within 2 days. Just follow the instructions for the removal process to avoid damaging your nails. My only con is that it says it will wear 21 days which is nowhere near how long it lasts before starting to peel.
Red Carpet Manicure LED Gel Polish
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I love this kit. I’m not a fan of nail salons so when I do my nails I usually do them at home. This makes it so easy to get a shilac manicure at home. If I use regular polish it always turns into a mess and they don’t last very long. Not to mention you have to wait forever for your nails to dry completely before you can really do anything. They have a great color range and they last me a couple of weeks if not longer. My hands are always in water and this holds up really well, I’m impressed.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I bought this for $80 at ULTA, I was tired of trying the get ahold of my lady to keep up with acrylics and thought this would be an awesome alternative. Very easy to use as long as you follow the instructions. I had never done my own gel nails before so I was really happy with how easy it was! Just make sure you take the proper time to do them, you can't rush this but once it's all done your nails will feel sturdy and look super shiny! I'm hoping this will help me get my nails the length I want without have to worry about the acrylic aspect! Also buying this starter kit is SO much cheaper than trying to get good quality stuff all separate, and if you're only doing your own nails then this will last awhile. The LED light is very good quality and has a self timer of 45 seconds then turns itself off :)
J K.
Brea, CA
Pretty intuitive and it really lasts a long time. You cannot build the layers too thick or else it will peel off early. A great simple kit for someone who wants to start off or learn how to do gel nails at home. If you are not used to doing your nails and don’t have the manual dexterity with regular polish, you may not do well with this.
Hanna S.
Binghamton, NY
My mom had bought this kit years ago and I loved it so much I think I was doing a different color every day because I just had a lot of fun doing it, then I got the professional kit for free from a TV show and it came with all this cool stuff and I became even more obsessed. They have a bunch of different gel colors and they are all really pretty, on my fingers the gel manicure would last at least a week with no peeling but since this system isn’t salon quality gel polish it starts to peel and can actually just be peeled right off if you want. If you do peel it off early it will kinda ruin your nail but it’s not terrible, it’s just something I would avoid doing all the time
Shannon C.
Indianapolis , IN
Surprisingly, like this kit, I wouldn’t say it was as great as getting my nails done in a salon but I love that I can do this at home. I can purchase the red carpet polishes or find my own brands as well. It’s very easy to use once you get the hang of it and doesn’t damage my nails at all when I remove the polish. Other kits I’ve used truly don’t come close nor work as nicely as this one, I definitely recommend.
Grace B.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY GEL MACHINE. I started using it a year ago, and it has saved me a lot of money on gel manicures. It’s very easy to use, and its size makes it easy to store. Don’t expect the usual wear as you would from the salon, but my manicures last at least a week when I use the red carpet machine.
Kym B.
This kit was ok. The colors are nice and bright. The process was a little lengthy and I was leery of using the LED light too much. The polish was able to be soaked off using foil and cotton, but I was also able to peel the polish off, which is what I did 99% of the time. Overall if you like to do gel nails and want to save yourself money this kit is for you. The $100 is a little steep for the initial price but in the long run it saves you money from going to the salon.
Nshaa C.
Los Angeles
Just received this product and so far, I like it! It was definitely hard to figure out at first and it took me a couple tries to get an even coat but it’s definitely a great alternative to going to nail salon. Saves money & looks pretty good! Hoping to get more colors to try out.
Tiffany S.
Las Vegas
Professional results at home. This kit paid for itself within the first month! I love being able to change up my mani when I want, and not having to book an appointment. With a steady hand, and a little practice, you can acheive a pro look. My manis usually hold up for 2-3 weeks, so worth it! Highly recommend!
Nicole O.
Do your hands feel dry after using the light on your nails?
Deyanira M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does anyone else feel like little stings on your cuticles when there under the light ?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Anyone else notice sudden chipping
Rachel L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Does anyone else know where we can get more polishes to go with this for a good price??
Kelly L.
I work in a shop where my hands get dirty and hit.... i have been looking for a type of nail polish that will last long and not get chipped. I have tried other brand where they advertise they the will not chip for 10 days and the day my nails are chipped... I'm tried of spending money items that don't work... will this product last long? do i need to buy everything in the picture for it to work? or can i just buy the nail polish?