BY RED CARPET MANICURE #44 in Nail Polish

With Professional LED Light that cures in 45 Seconds. 3x color protection. dries instantly. no smudges. no chip. weeks of long wear. gift color included. tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. in minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents: see more...

• is this good to try my own gel manicure at home? does it ...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in purchasing this. Has anyone tried it? W...2 Answers
  • For anyone who has this set, where do you buy your gel ma...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Kyra K.
I was initially so excited about purchasing this kit but after time I realized that I just done use it as much as I thought I would, also the polish doesn’t last as long as compared to getting your nails done at a nail shop which is disappointing.
Elli R.
I will start by saying that I am usually always on the go. With regular nail polish I would always struggle to keep my nail polish from chipping. When I found this gel polish kit, I was amazed at how much I could get done without ruining my manicure. I can wash dishes, lift weights, accidentally bang my nails against a counter top or rough surface & that polish isn't going anywhere for at least a good week & a half to two. I could literally talk about RMC nail polish for a good while lol. Ever since finding out about it, I got a few friends also hooked on it. It's so nice to be able to do your nails and not worry about your polish chipping throughout the day. I now blend my own colors together as well and use stamping to give it the extra oomph. Here's an picture of my latest creation.:
Amber H.
New Castle, PA
So my sister got me this for my bday a few years ago and I’ve been absolutely in love! There are so many color options and the pigment is B E A U T I F U L!!! The nail polish stays on for at least a week and rarely chips!
Silvia C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is a great kit. Took me a few times to get the consistency right, but now that I’ve got the hang of it, it is such a breeze. I get the look of a $40 manicure in the comfort of my own home for much less than that!
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
I have been using Red Carpet Manicure on my nails since it became available at Ulta. I got the whole kit for Christmas that year. I have used it at least once every two weeks since I received the kit.
At first, i was only doing standard manicures, with one color and maybe a little glitter, or the occasional French Manicure. I have since branched out into using RCM for nail art. The best part is, I make something beautiful and it lasts for two weeks or longer.
The polishes last for a very long time, and they don't dry out like traditional polish. I have quite a collection of colors, glitters, and jewels to use with my RCM kit. I have so much fun with them. For our wedding anniversary, my husband bought me a second lamp, with a USB and AC adapter! Now my mani is portable!
The only reason I give RCM 4 stars is that the LED lamp only cures 4 fingers at a time. Being able to cure the whole hand at once would make this product perfect.
Taylie B.
I really like it when I can do it right. Sometimes the top coat or base coat starts to melt under the lights and doesn’t dry right for some reason. I can’t really figure that part out. When it works it works though
Ashley C.
Great starter kit for gel polish. Super easy and quick and comes with everything you need to get started. Red carpet has a good selection of colors too. Great price for the kit and the light has held up very well.
Jacqueline K.
North Easton, MA
I’ve had this kit for years now, and it’s been wonderful. Saved me so much money over time. The light is big enough for all your fingers, which is a time saver, and it’s LED versus UV so it’s not damaging to your skin.
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
Love using my red carpet manicure set to do my gel nails at home. More affordable than going to get your nails done in a salon and just as shiny and long lasting. The system is easy to use and the polishes are great and come in lots of colors.
Nina M.
My grandma purchased this for me for Christmas last year and I use it SO much!! It is such a money saver since I don’t have to get my gel nails done at the salon anymore and I get the exact same quality!!
Nicole O.
Do your hands feel dry after using the light on your nails?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Anyone else notice sudden chipping
Deyanira M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does anyone else feel like little stings on your cuticles when there under the light ?
Rachel L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Does anyone else know where we can get more polishes to go with this for a good price??
Kelly L.
I work in a shop where my hands get dirty and hit.... i have been looking for a type of nail polish that will last long and not get chipped. I have tried other brand where they advertise they the will not chip for 10 days and the day my nails are chipped... I'm tried of spending money items that don't work... will this product last long? do i need to buy everything in the picture for it to work? or can i just buy the nail polish?