BY RED CARPET MANICURE #40 in Nail Polish

With Professional LED Light that cures in 45 Seconds. 3x color protection. dries instantly. no smudges. no chip. weeks of long wear. gift color included. tools for a perfect professional salon gel manicure at home in minutes. 3 easy steps to weeks of non-chip long wearing color. in minutes, weeks of gorgeous color and incredible shine, that lasts and lasts. Contents: see more...

• is this good to try my own gel manicure at home? does it ...2 Answers
  • I'm interested in purchasing this. Has anyone tried it? W...2 Answers
  • For anyone who has this set, where do you buy your gel ma...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
KARI E.
Corvallis, OR
This is a great starter kit for doing gel nails at home. It comes with everything you need and the instructions are very helpful. My only dislike is that the light is so small I can't get all 5 of my fingers under it to cure them at the same time.
Lisa S.
Gilbert, AZ
Great manicure in a box! If you don’t like waiting for polish to dry this is the a great investment to buy. This kit is very easy to use and quality of the manicure is to that of a salon. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
I grabbed this set at Ulta and of course it went on sale soon after. The system does exactly what it says it does and comes with complete system, my issue is with size of light. The light can be situated to be made to fit, but I would much prefer a bigger one for toes. I love all the add ins, the nail polish is often on sale as well. The color doesn't last as long as others, but can find for half the cost during sales. I have many Red Carpet colors. Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit
Jasmine F.
Aliquippa, PA
I am not a fan of red carpet products. Every time I tried to apply it, it was like it was separating and wouldn’t apply to my whole nail. It never dried when it went under the lamp! I tried multiple times and followed the directions! I would not recommend
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This has everything you need to get started with gel polish. I like gel more than regular polish because it stays put without chipping and is super shiney. And this kit has everything you need to get started. A great product.
Michele M.
I have a very difficult time getting anything to stick to my nails; I.e. nail polish, nail wraps, and even gel. But the red carpet gel with the top and bottom coat seems to be working really well. I’m very pleased with it!!
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
I’m obsessed with this product BUT my light burnt out so quickly!! I have to buy a whole new kit I think?! :( or, light at least.... I loved being able to give myself a gel manicure AT HOME that actually held its own against salon manicures!
Kirstie D.
CARY, NC
I love Red Carpet, I bought this kit about a year ago and it still works like new. Their nail polish last 10 days, I work in a office and I'm constantly typing and not once has my nail polish chipped. Highly recommend especially when Ulta has them on sale.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
This is a great starter kit. Easy to travel with, comes with a great red and setting and top coat, plus cuticle oil. I can’t remember if it’s this kit or another one, but there is a tool for buffing your nails that is a plastic handle (like a makeup brush) with a flat oval on the top. You can apply stickers with a filing surface (included) and it makes buffing SO EASY. Great tool, I just wish the pads lasted for more than two nails.
Ashley C.
Great starter kit for gel polish. Super easy and quick and comes with everything you need to get started. Red carpet has a good selection of colors too. Great price for the kit and the light has held up very well.
Nicole O.
Do your hands feel dry after using the light on your nails?
stephanie g.
london, ON
Anyone else notice sudden chipping
Deyanira M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does anyone else feel like little stings on your cuticles when there under the light ?
Rachel L.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Does anyone else know where we can get more polishes to go with this for a good price??
Kelly L.
I work in a shop where my hands get dirty and hit.... i have been looking for a type of nail polish that will last long and not get chipped. I have tried other brand where they advertise they the will not chip for 10 days and the day my nails are chipped... I'm tried of spending money items that don't work... will this product last long? do i need to buy everything in the picture for it to work? or can i just buy the nail polish?